This Site Frustrates Me

Baking By dlta Updated 2 Feb 2019 , 6:25pm by -K8memphis

dlta Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
dlta Posted 1 Feb 2019 , 9:12pm
post #1 of 4

I have been reading this site for at least a year now have trouble from day one with being able to reply to people's post or people could not reply to my post. I have contacted the site numerous times but get no answer back from them. I have tried two different browsers and still nothing. I got all excited because I just posted something and got a reply, WOW.  That excitement didn't last long because when I went to reply to them, NOTHING!  What does it take to get this fixed???  

3 replies
-K8memphis Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
-K8memphis Posted 1 Feb 2019 , 10:19pm
post #2 of 4

time -- it's a free site to us and it might be because of the tsunami of spam we can get -- that new members for a few months cannot post multiple times and/or reply -- so feel free to start a new post if you want and we know we have this glitch type thing and you can communicate that way -- just say y'know -- couldn't reply to blabla so blabla -- cool? we want you here!! so please be patient  -- believe me the spam is horrid when it used to hit us and this seems to fix it -- on our end -- I guess the owner still has to flush the toilet all the time though probably --

best to you blush

jchuck Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jchuck Posted 2 Feb 2019 , 12:18am
post #3 of 4

Although I agree with you K8memphis

I am on another cake site ( that shall remain nameless), and been a member for approximately 8 years. Never any difficulties logging in/out, posting, etc. Just saying...

I do know sites like CC get inundated with spam. You need a dedicated person/group/team, whatever, and that is there only job. 

-K8memphis Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
-K8memphis Posted 2 Feb 2019 , 6:25pm
post #4 of 4

I've been lots of cake sites over the years without spam issues -- some had a paid membership and some did not -- but this one has big spam issues -- and is free -- blush

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%