What Show Do You Really Miss?

Lounge By flavacakes Updated 8 Feb 2007 , 4:48am by mrsdawnwhite

flavacakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
flavacakes Posted 30 Jan 2007 , 4:00am
post #1 of 82

I was watching Friends tonight, that show always makes me laugh out loud. icon_lol.gif Then I got kinda sad because I realized that I really miss that show! icon_cry.gif I know, I'm a dork!

So is there a show that isn't on anymore that you really miss?

81 replies
cakerator Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakerator Posted 30 Jan 2007 , 4:08am
post #2 of 82

Seinfeld. icon_cry.gif although i enjoy watching it in syndication, i would love to see some brand new episodes.

cakemommy Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakemommy Posted 30 Jan 2007 , 4:40am
post #3 of 82

"Everybody Loves Raymond" Sure I can catch the reruns and what not but I really do miss the new shows. I have so many favs of that show like the "Suitcase" episode and then the episode where the brothers are in the car waiting for their early morning tee time and they get into it over "Who Gets Ma!" I laughed my buns off on that episode!

Amy

kaychristensen Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kaychristensen Posted 30 Jan 2007 , 9:39am
post #4 of 82

That one is a toughy. All shows have there life expectancy(sp) I loved MASH but the war is over so anything after that would be weird icon_razz.gif I would have to say the most recent one for me would also be Everybody Loves Raymond

born2bake4u Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
born2bake4u Posted 30 Jan 2007 , 10:49am
post #5 of 82

life goes on, that was a good show, and laverne andshirley

cindy6250 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cindy6250 Posted 30 Jan 2007 , 10:53am
post #6 of 82

"Homicide: Life on the Streets"---loved this show, very well written and acted....

Now I watch First 48, which is the real thing and I know all the investigators (when the episode is in Memphis).

Cindy

denise2434 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
denise2434 Posted 30 Jan 2007 , 1:40pm
post #7 of 82

I really miss Justice!! That was a new show on FOX and it's the best show they ever had, and those jerks go and cancel it after just a few episodes!! BOOOOO TO YOU FOX!!!!! icon_mad.gifthumbsdown.giftapedshut.gificon_evil.gif

I also really miss Frasier and Golden Girls!

springlakecake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
springlakecake Posted 30 Jan 2007 , 1:47pm
post #8 of 82

I used to love party of five. Probably wouldnt be any good if it was still going though! I also did enjoy friends and seinfeld and Ed...but we always have to move on!

mitsel8 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mitsel8 Posted 30 Jan 2007 , 2:48pm
post #9 of 82

"Once and Again!"

Pootchi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Pootchi Posted 30 Jan 2007 , 3:28pm
post #10 of 82

I miss the Fresh Prince of Bel-air, Friends, Blossom, Boy meets world, Saved by the Bell (the original one), Coach.... I could go on and on...
But there's a lot of good shows now too. Sometimes I wish I could go back in time, and record all those shows, so I can watch tem over and over again..... icon_lol.gif NOT!!! I need my time to be on CC!!!!!

flavacakes Posted 30 Jan 2007 , 3:29pm
post #11 of 82

I forgot about alot of those shows! I miss alot of those too, Everybody Loves Raymond, that show is hilarious! I still watch that, and Golden Girls, Frasier, Life Goes On...

Denise you are so funny... BOO TO YOU FOX. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! You always crack me up girl!!!!

cakemommy Posted 30 Jan 2007 , 4:11pm
post #12 of 82

Frasier definately! I love Kelsey Grammar! I forgot about all the other shows like Blossom. Hey, not that I miss it but anyone ever watch Punky Brewster? I loved Lavern & Shirley!! I also miss The Equalizer! Oh oh oh, The Greatest American Hero, Battlestar Gallactica! I have the first three seasons of The Greatest American Hero!!! Love it!

Amy

Monica0271 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Monica0271 Posted 30 Jan 2007 , 4:35pm
post #13 of 82

Ok yall. I miss Growing Pains (I had a HUGE crush on Kirk Cameron
thumbs_up.gif ), Facts of Life, Fresh Prince, Family Feud, Full House... I could go on & on.

Pootchi Posted 30 Jan 2007 , 5:05pm
post #14 of 82

I forgot about Full House!!! Do you remember Step by Step? Family Matters?

Pootchi Posted 30 Jan 2007 , 5:16pm
post #15 of 82

Oh yes, also The wonder years!!! Before 1990 I only knew a few words in English. When I was in my last year of High school my English teacher made us watch an episode of that show in class. I fell in love with the show and I asked her when and on what channel it was playing. I began to watch every week. At first I didn't understand a lot of the show, but after a while..... And I found out other shows for teens on American channels like NBC and ABC and at end of the year I was so good in English I scored a perfect 100% on the Minister test. And in the only year I went to College I was classified as bilingual and placed in the big class! Since then I watch almost only English shows. I watch a few in French (like the news and some other shows). And also my first son is named Kevin like Kevin Arnold icon_razz.gif

So TV made me fell in love with the English language!!!! thanks tv thumbs_up.gif

cakemommy Posted 30 Jan 2007 , 5:22pm
post #16 of 82

Family Matters! Oh yeah! LOVED IT! I didn't really get in to Step by Step even though I like Suzanne Somers!

Oh darn it, what was the show with the cousins!!!! Balki Bartokamous!!! It's a spin off from Family Matters I think or vice versa! It's on the tip of my tongue!

Amy

Monica0271 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Monica0271 Posted 30 Jan 2007 , 6:11pm
post #17 of 82
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pootchi

I forgot about Full House!!! Do you remember Step by Step? Family Matters?

I do not remember watching those shows. I also miss Threes Company, since you mentoned Suzanne Sommers that reminded me of it icon_rolleyes.gif .

Ironbaker Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Ironbaker Posted 30 Jan 2007 , 7:02pm
post #18 of 82

Definitely Golden Girls and Martin. I've probably seen every episode of those shows 10 times and I still laugh like it's the first.

Also - The Practice, Sex and the City and The Cosby Show

shelbur10 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
shelbur10 Posted 30 Jan 2007 , 8:11pm
post #19 of 82
Quote:
Quote:

Oh darn it, what was the show with the cousins!!!! Balki Bartokamous!!!

Perfect Strangers!! I loved that one! icon_lol.gif

princessjellybean Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
princessjellybean Posted 30 Jan 2007 , 9:09pm
post #20 of 82

the COSBY SHOW!!!!! my all time favourite!!!! still makes me laugh everytime even though i've seen it a million times!!!!

Dordee Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Dordee Posted 30 Jan 2007 , 9:28pm
post #21 of 82

Golden Girls and Judging Amy. They just cancelled Judging Amy and didn't give it a proper ending or anything. I hate when they do that. At least they could make one last episode where everyone goes their seperate ways or something. I need closure!

flavacakes Posted 30 Jan 2007 , 10:21pm
post #22 of 82

Oh yeah! I liked Judging Amy too. I hate that too when they don't have an ending!

born2bake4u Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
born2bake4u Posted 30 Jan 2007 , 10:26pm
post #23 of 82

my youngest is named after becca on life goes on, she has her same personality and everything.

mkolmar Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mkolmar Posted 31 Jan 2007 , 3:45am
post #24 of 82

I miss the Cosby show, Everybody loves Raymond, Arrested Development, the list could go on and on and on.

Bettycrockermommy Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Bettycrockermommy Posted 31 Jan 2007 , 5:07am
post #25 of 82

I miss Friends, Mad About You, Star Trek TNG, although I have most of these episodes on tape in the garage.

Also, Little House on the Prarie

kaychristensen Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kaychristensen Posted 31 Jan 2007 , 5:10am
post #26 of 82

I still get to see the reruns of full house. It is on a kids channel and DD is totally kate and ashley fan so we watch it ALL THE TIME icon_razz.gif I forgot about some of those others.

veejaytx Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
veejaytx Posted 31 Jan 2007 , 8:55am
post #27 of 82

I'm missing Dancing With the Stars, wish they would make it all season instead of just those few weeks.

I agree with all of the others ya'll have listed too. Janice

missyek Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
missyek Posted 31 Jan 2007 , 11:37am
post #28 of 82

I am a huge The Pretender and Quantum Leap fan and really miss those shows. Another show I miss is a British show called Red Dwarf that we were able to watch through our local PBS station--freaking hilarious!!!

flavacakes Posted 31 Jan 2007 , 2:46pm
post #29 of 82

Oh, I also miss Dr. Quinn, Medicine Woman. Quantam Leap was good too! And Little House! There's just so many! icon_cry.gificon_lol.gif

darandon Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
darandon Posted 31 Jan 2007 , 3:12pm
post #30 of 82

I miss one called Early Edition - it was about the (cute) guy got the paper a day early and then tried to save the person that was listed in the paper. I also miss Quantum Leap. and one called Home Front - it was about people after WWII. It also had the same guy that was in Early Edition. Kyle Chandler was who played in both of them.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%