So..... It's Been Weeks Now..... And I Would Love To Know

Lounge By bubs1stbirthday Updated 1 Jun 2018 , 2:13am by whatthedogate

bubs1stbirthday Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bubs1stbirthday Posted 31 May 2018 , 2:55am
post #1 of 5

If CC is going to be fixed so it can be useable?

I still cannot log in or comment on posts, I cannot even find and follow posts about this subject as I can only access the top few posts that show up on the main page.

I would love to know if I am just wasting my time checking back in here or if something is being done to try to rectify the problems?

Thanks.

4 replies
KitchenSix Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
KitchenSix Posted 31 May 2018 , 3:03am
post #2 of 5

Me too.  There’s been a few other small problems, too.

me_me1 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
me_me1 Posted 31 May 2018 , 4:49am
post #3 of 5

Sorry to hear you guys are having issues! I'm not actually having any of the issues you've outlined above...  not sure what's different for me. I'm guessing you've tried accessing it through different browsers?

jchuck Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jchuck Posted 31 May 2018 , 11:56am
post #4 of 5

Yes as me_me1, I’m currently not having any issues. But I went through about a year,off and on,  having the same issues as you posted. Then, one day, poof, issues for me were gone. Since so many others were having trouble too, I assumed, obviously incorrectly, that all issues on CC had been rectified. I’m wonderingif it has to do with IT addresses. Meaning, for some reason, only certain members email addresses are affected. I still have a friend/member here who can’t post her cake pictures. So I am sure there are many others still with difficulties. 

whatthedogate Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
whatthedogate Posted 1 Jun 2018 , 2:13am
post #5 of 5

Have you tried clearing the cookies on your computer?  I agree though...this site can be frustrating but I keep coming back for the wonderful members and informative and supportive threads.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%