Quesadilla Maker Recommendations

Sugar Work By JakeTse Updated 10 May 2018 , 3:16pm by Freckles0829

JakeTse Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JakeTse Posted 10 May 2018 , 7:25am
post #1 of 3

The other day when we went outside to downtown, my little boy stopped at the showcase of a store suddenly, staring at the quesadilla inside. So my wife and me took him in and bought several pieces. He loved that so much that he ate 3 pieces. And to tell the truth, it tasted good, we all like that. So  my wife suggested why not we make quesadilla by ourselves. That sound like a good idea. So we decided to buy a quesadilla maker then. But not knowing this well, we did some research online, and read some info about choosing the best quesadilla maker. But we still haven't decided which to buy. If anyone has any good suggestion, we will be grateful. 

2 replies
Bakerlady2 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Bakerlady2 Posted 10 May 2018 , 12:45pm
post #2 of 3

You don't need a quesadilla maker, I bake mine in the oven all the time on 400 degrees or 10 min. I put my tortilla soft shell on a cookie pan ..put cheese and shredded chicken on top and cover with another shell and bake it. I cut it with a pizza wheel.

Freckles0829 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Freckles0829 Posted 10 May 2018 , 3:16pm
post #3 of 3

Quote by @Bakerlady2 on 2 hours ago

You don't need a quesadilla maker, I bake mine in the oven all the time on 400 degrees or 10 min. I put my tortilla soft shell on a cookie pan ..put cheese and shredded chicken on top and cover with another shell and bake it. I cut it with a pizza wheel.

This. 

Or you could even use a large frying pan.  I actually use a flat griddle pan.  A lot quicker than waiting for your oven to heat up.  I spread some butter on two tortillas (only the sides that will touch the pan), put one tortilla down on a heating up pan, add my cheese and whatever else, top with the other tortilla.  Then when the one side gets golden I flip with a pancake flipper and let the other side get golden.  Slice up with a pizza wheel.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%