Does Anyone Have Bunnywoman's Twinkie Filling Recipe

Baking By Maria46 Updated 22 Dec 2017 , 12:49pm by Baker Beach

Maria46 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Maria46 Posted 21 Dec 2017 , 2:25pm
post #1 of 4

Dear All, it's been a couple of years since I've been baking like I used to.  And now that I'm getting back to it I've discovered that apparently the Wilton Discussion Forum where I used to get alot of my recipes (along with Cake Central) is no longer operating?

Anyway there use to be a woman on there named Bunnywoman and she had this Marshmellow Twinking Filling that I've used soooooo many times and eveyrone LOVES it!  But I can't find my recipe?  (Several moves, built new house, lots of things still in storage).  Anyway Iknow it had marshmellow creme, powdered sugar, vanilla, and I think a little water with popcorn salt (very fine)...can't remember if it had anything else..crisco maybe? 

Anyway I would appreciate it so much if anyone has this recipe and would share with me.

Regardless, Merry Christmas and i look forward to seeing all the cakes that I've missed over the years and posting new ones.

3 replies
Baker Beach Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Baker Beach Posted 21 Dec 2017 , 6:00pm
post #2 of 4

Does this sound like what you were looking for? I did a search for "Twinkie" in recipes and it popped up.

Twinkie Filling

Ingredients

• 2 tsp very hot water
  • Rounded 1/4 tsp salt
  • 2 cups marshmallow creme (7oz jar)
  • 1/2 cup shortening
  • 1/3 cup powdered sugar
  • 1/2 tsp vanilla

Instructions

1. Combine salt with the hot water in a small bowl and stir until salt is dissoved. Let this cool. Combine the marshmallow crem, shortening, powdered sugar, and vanilla in a medium bowl and mix well with an electric mixer on high speed until fluffy. Add the salt solution to the filling mixture and combine.

Maria46 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Maria46 Posted 22 Dec 2017 , 1:05am
post #3 of 4

Oh my word!  Thank you so very much from the bottom of my heart.  I believe this is EXACTLY what I was looking for.  Bless you and an extra special Merry Christmas!!!

Baker Beach Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Baker Beach Posted 22 Dec 2017 , 12:49pm
post #4 of 4

Yay! Glad that was it! Merry Christmas to you as well!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%