Wa Wa - Amazon Fail

Lounge By JustOneMoreCake Updated 2 Nov 2017 , 11:02pm by remnant3333

JustOneMoreCake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JustOneMoreCake Posted 2 Nov 2017 , 2:30am
post #1 of 4

I was all excited to do my first tier cake this weekend.  Ordered all sorts of things to get it done - multiple sizes of cardboard cake rounds, bubble tea straws, fondant tools and cutters -it was all meant to be delivered today and is now delayed till maaaaaybe the 4th - which is my sister's party.

Sad trombone.

3 replies
bubs1stbirthday Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bubs1stbirthday Posted 2 Nov 2017 , 3:20am
post #2 of 4

What design are you doing?

You may be able to repurpose tools around your house to get the job done and save you needing to either redesign or buy tools.

-K8memphis Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
-K8memphis Posted 2 Nov 2017 , 3:27pm
post #3 of 4

in other kind of totally unrelated news -- i'm in spanish class and we just learned that wawa is a bit of a casual term for "baby" in one couuntry (equador pretty sure?) and it means something else in cuba -- and i can't remember oh yeah "bus" so while in cuba i took my equadorian wawa on the wawa -- haha 

then my cake friend, justonemoreckae, cried wawa cause amazon let her down on delivery --

and here we have three of so many wawa's

stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye

remnant3333 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
remnant3333 Posted 2 Nov 2017 , 11:02pm
post #4 of 4

K8, cool that you are taking Spanish. I learned a lot of Spanish when I had Spanish kids living next door to me that I used to babysit every day. I used to go to the library and get Spanish English books with translations. It was fun and I learned a lot but I never took any lessons. I learned just enough so if I ever went where they spoke Spanish that I knew enough just to get by. 

I have thought about taking lessons one day. I have forgotten some of it. They say if you don't use it you lose it. 

Justonemorecake, good luck in making your sisters cake. I am sure you will do great with it. Sounds like you have been practicing and studying!!! Let us know how it went and please take a picture of it when you finally get to do it.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%