Combining Kids N' Cake??

Business By LilacFairy Updated 3 Jun 2017 , 9:24pm by LilacFairy

LilacFairy Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
LilacFairy Posted 2 Jun 2017 , 1:13am
post #1 of 5

Hi!

I was wondering if anyone had any input on whether or not I could have a cake business and somehow tie in kids (0-6? yrs. old)?  So far I haven't thought of any way to do that.  Thanks!

- Shelby

4 replies
ElizabethsCakeCreations Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ElizabethsCakeCreations Posted 2 Jun 2017 , 2:01am
post #2 of 5

Cupcake decorating! They love it! Older kids love cakes too.

LilacFairy Posted 2 Jun 2017 , 3:19am
post #3 of 5

Thank you... I was thinking a little more specific?  How could I tie it into a business?  I could do classes I suppose... hmmmm...

God bless!

- Shelby

Coffeelover77 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Coffeelover77 Posted 2 Jun 2017 , 11:22am
post #4 of 5

Do you have childcare experience?

as a mother to a 3 and 5 year old I'd love to drop them off to a baking decorating lesson for a couple hours. Free time and they love cake stuff. I can't let them help me with actual stuff I'll be serving people as they can't be trusted not to sneeze on stuff or something lol.

anyway i would pay for that class if it wasn't ludicrously expensive but of course I'd want somebody with childcare experience if they are going to have a kitchen full of under 6s 

good luck!

LilacFairy Posted 3 Jun 2017 , 9:24pm
post #5 of 5

Thank you, Coffeelover77,

That's a great idea!  I know I would have just as much fun as the kids would have, and that could be very popular in my area.  Thank you soooo much!  I have baby-sitted a few times, and I have two twins sisters!  It would be like combining babysitting and business!

Thanks again, and God bless!

- Shelby

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%