What Flower Cutter Is This?

Decorating By oceanspitfire Updated 18 May 2016 , 12:44am by maybenot

oceanspitfire Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
oceanspitfire Posted 17 May 2016 , 4:50pm
post #1 of 4

Hi guys, my niece-in-law (don't even know if that is a word lol) wants these flowers on the mini cakes I'm doing for her wedding, and I can't tell which flower cutter these are used with. The ones on the cupcakes, not the roses on top of the top tier lol.

Thanks :)[postimage id="3894" thumb="900"]

3 replies
640Cake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
640Cake Posted 17 May 2016 , 6:27pm
post #2 of 4

Looks like a calyx cutter to me.  Not sure where you are located, so google calyx cutter.  Like this one.

MBalaska Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MBalaska Posted 17 May 2016 , 6:53pm
post #3 of 4

yes a calyx or something like this 'blushing bride' http://www.sunflowersugarartusa.com/Blushing-Bride-Cutter-Set-FV-070.htm

maybenot Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
maybenot Posted 18 May 2016 , 12:44am
post #4 of 4

Lots of options. I'll take stephanotis cutter.

Quote by @%username% on %date%