Customer Got Exactly As She Asked For, Hated The Cake

Business By malgal7651 Updated 19 May 2016 , 10:14am by LelekBolek

gfbaby Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
gfbaby Posted 18 May 2016 , 9:22pm
post #31 of 40

Quote by @costumeczar on 1 hour ago

Go ahead and use it...I still use it whenever I run across someone who earns the distinction! ;)  My husband and I have a game where we try to come up with the correct derogatroy tem for people. Some people are jerks, some are idiots, but a jerk isn't necessrily an idiot. Some people are heinous warpigs and some aren't. My personal favorite is something else, but I don't know that I can print it here  stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes.png

Chicken!!! kissing_heart.png 

Webake2gether Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Webake2gether Posted 18 May 2016 , 9:25pm
post #32 of 40

I had a real treasur a few weeks ago and I immediately did a partial refund. After a quick fb search of these people we learned that they do it to leveryone!! They had over 13 bad reviews each of local businesses!! Stinkin crooks!!! And she was soooo nasty and rude I bet she wouldn't say that stuff to my face lol. The ruder they are the harder they are trying for a refund. It was worth the measily $26 to shut her up and send her hateful rearend packing lol  she can feel like she won all day long but she'll screw over enough people and end up with Walmart cake and that's exactly what she deserves. 

Sorry that happened to you op good  for you being able to move on from it they are few and far between so we can't let them ruin it for the good customers we have  :) 

post #33 of 40

I had a real treasur a few weeks ago and I immediately did a partial refund. After a quick fb search of these people we learned that they do it to leveryone!! They had over 13 bad reviews each of local businesses!! Stinkin crooks!!! And she was soooo nasty and rude I bet she wouldn't say that stuff to my face lol. The ruder they are the harder they are trying for a refund. It was worth the measily $26 to shut her up and send her hateful rearend packing lol  she can feel like she won all day long but she'll screw over enough people and end up with Walmart cake and that's exactly what she deserves. 

Sorry that happened to you op good  for you being able to move on from it they are few and far between so we can't let them ruin it for the good customers we have  :) 

post #34 of 40

costumeczar Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
costumeczar Posted 18 May 2016 , 11:19pm
post #35 of 40

I asked both of my kids (who are 17 and 20, not really kids) whether they'd heard me call someone a heinous warpig before. They both said yes immediately like it was a normal thing. Because it is!

I also use "delightful customer" a lot.

Pastrybaglady Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Pastrybaglady Posted 19 May 2016 , 1:49am
post #36 of 40

I admit I google "War pig". Very informative! There was a movie called War Pigs and there's a song by Black Sabbath.

Apti Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Apti Posted 19 May 2016 , 1:52am
post #37 of 40

@Pastrybadlady - I googled it too (hee hee hee)

Perhaps for the REALLY "treasured customer" we can call them Moist Heinous Warpigs.

Pastrybaglady Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Pastrybaglady Posted 19 May 2016 , 1:52am
post #38 of 40

That's MHW for those in the know!

LelekBolek Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
LelekBolek Posted 19 May 2016 , 10:13am
post #39 of 40

[postimage id="3927" thumb="900"][postimage id="3928" thumb="900"]

LelekBolek Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
LelekBolek Posted 19 May 2016 , 10:14am
post #40 of 40

Those are the MHP, as featured in Star Wars. 

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%