Cc Dust Shipment Overseas

Decorating By Ursula40 Updated 29 Jan 2007 , 1:39pm by Cake4ever

Ursula40 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Ursula40 Posted 29 Jan 2007 , 6:53am
post #1 of 8

Hi everyone, I thought I might start a new thread, so that people who live abroad get an idea on how fast they can expect their shipment to arrive when they order from CC.
I live in China, Shanghai and ordered a bunch of dusts on the 17th Jan online via credit card and chose the cheapest way of shipping. They shipped out on the 18th and arrived at my home on the 29th of January, so 11 days enroute from USA to China. That is really fast, considering that they probably had to wait in the post office here before they sent it on to my house.
If everyone who lives outside would post their experiences, then Jackie and Heath could perhaps include a ball park figure when people ask questions like this.

7 replies
Heath Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Heath Posted 29 Jan 2007 , 7:24am
post #2 of 8

I am really glad to hear your package arrived quickly.

Every Order actually includes a shipping time estimate from the US Post Office on the invoice, so everyone should already have an estimate if they read their order info. The only reason a package should take significantly longer is if it gets held up at customs.

torki Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
torki Posted 29 Jan 2007 , 7:41am
post #3 of 8

cool....the shipping turn around sounds fantastic... I ordered a book that was in-stock from Amazon and it took over 6 weeks to get to Australia!!!

I think I will be placing my order with CC !! icon_smile.gif

karennayak Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
karennayak Posted 29 Jan 2007 , 10:48am
post #4 of 8

My dusts arrived in super-fast time.

I live in Chennai, India.

I ordered on the 20th, it shipped on the 23rd and this morning, the 29th, it was delivered home.

Thank You!
Karen

Ursula40 Posted 29 Jan 2007 , 11:57am
post #5 of 8

Torki I know what you mean I also ordered from Amazon, before evn from CC. They also gave me an estimated shipping time.... still waiting, that's why I wanted to open this thread, so that everyone can see, how superfast it is here. Not only great prices, great service but also record shipping time for overseas deliveries

kncab Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kncab Posted 29 Jan 2007 , 12:09pm
post #6 of 8

I live in Australia and I got my order within 7 days!!! I was stoked at the fast shipment. I was expecting to wait quite a while with customs.

Ursula40 Posted 29 Jan 2007 , 12:57pm
post #7 of 8

Yeah CC

Cake4ever Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Cake4ever Posted 29 Jan 2007 , 1:39pm
post #8 of 8

Yep, I am in Okinawa and I always get it surprisingly fast! Although my shipments have to go through many more hands than yours since I use military mail.

Right away I knew I was going to shop here often! thumbs_up.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%