Mini Cake Paper Bakeware

Baking By cwidzga Updated 3 May 2016 , 10:25pm by cwidzga

cwidzga Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cwidzga Posted 3 May 2016 , 4:05pm
post #1 of 5

Does anyone know of a place I can find paper bakeware for baking mini cakes?  All the bakeware I'm finding is only 2" tall and I'd like it to be taller - more like a regular mini cake pan.  We are getting ready to bake for a restaurant and they want to be able to have the cakes delivered in the paper bakeware so they can serve it without re-plating.  I'm open to any ideas!  I've already ordered the Alan Silverwood mini cake pans as a back up plan.

Thanks!

Cathy

4 replies
640Cake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
640Cake Posted 3 May 2016 , 6:26pm
post #2 of 5

I don't know of any that tall, but webstaurant (.com) has paper baking liners.  I've ordered the heart shaped ones from bakedeco.com before, too.  You could always collar them and remove it after baking.

MimiFix Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MimiFix Posted 3 May 2016 , 6:50pm
post #3 of 5

Novacart makes paper bakeware. Their Panettone series may have what you want. Look through the online catalog and call. For businesses, they will send samples.  novacartusa dot com

rjcakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
rjcakes Posted 3 May 2016 , 6:52pm
post #4 of 5

Here are some - not sure if this is what you're looking for...

Good luck!

RJ

http://www.wasserstrom.com/restaurant-supplies-equipment/cooking_paperbakeware_1000148

cwidzga Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cwidzga Posted 3 May 2016 , 10:25pm
post #5 of 5

Thanks for all the suggestions and ideas!  You guys are great and I really appreciate each of your responses!!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%