Can Anyone Help Tell Me What Cutter Has Been Used For The Lace Trim On The Bottom Tiers Please?

Decorating By jaylicious Updated 23 Jan 2016 , 2:47pm by costumeczar

jaylicious Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jaylicious Posted 23 Jan 2016 , 1:42pm
post #1 of 2


1 reply
costumeczar Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
costumeczar Posted 23 Jan 2016 , 2:47pm
post #2 of 2

Here's a larger image of the cake...Those are a lace mold for the top tier, its the same one they'd used multiple times. The bottom of the tier is also a lace mold, just a wrap that goes around the bottom of the tier. There are plenty of different patterns that you could use. I have one that's similar to the one on the bottom, but the company I got it from went out of business years ago. Just do a search for "lace wrap for fondant" or something like that and image search it.

Quote by @%username% on %date%