How To Customized The Youtube Banner?

Lounge By EldonSchimizzi Updated 12 Aug 2015 , 8:15am by julia1812

EldonSchimizzi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
EldonSchimizzi Posted 6 Aug 2015 , 8:57am
post #1 of 5

Everyone (even some pets) has a YouTube channel. Customizing the look and feel of your channel can be, to say the least, a harrowing experience. Well I tried to make myself a youtube banner but I suck at it., Any of you guys make them? 

4 replies
costumeczar Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
costumeczar Posted 6 Aug 2015 , 12:06pm
post #2 of 5

Do a search on www.etsy.com for "youtube banner" and a bunch of downloadable templates will come up. All kinds of social media too, not juat youtube.

AndreasComunale Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
AndreasComunale Posted 12 Aug 2015 , 7:02am
post #3 of 5

You can try the YouTube Banner maker. It will tell you what size it is. You can imitate the templates. 

AndreasComunale Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
AndreasComunale Posted 12 Aug 2015 , 7:17am
post #4 of 5

We all know the youtube banner plays important role. It's necessary to make it. The minimum width for channel art is 1546 X 423 pixels, Maximum width for channel art is 2560 X 423 pixels. You can search some free photo collage maker to design the youtube banner, for example, amoyshare youtube banner maker, photoshop etc..  55caf2f223d3a.png

julia1812 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
julia1812 Posted 12 Aug 2015 , 8:15am
post #5 of 5

You can either create one with Photoshop that fits or you have to use a very good picture of which only a very wide but short stripe will show - it's hard to find a picture for that which won't look odd. But if you look at the measurements above you can take some of whatever you wanna showcase to fit.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%