Help With Printing Edible Images

Business By millymop Updated 15 Jun 2015 , 9:17pm by costumeczar

millymop Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
millymop Posted 13 Jun 2015 , 1:23pm
post #1 of 2

I am a new business in edible printing. How do i get permission to use images like skylanders and frozen?

1 reply
costumeczar Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
costumeczar Posted 15 Jun 2015 , 9:17pm
post #2 of 2

If it's a Disney image, forget it. They have very strict licensing requirements and they're super expensive. For other companies go to their websites and find their legal departments and call them to ask  if they license images and how you should go about it if they do.

Remember that Marvel comics and Star Wars are now owned by Disney, so those are off-limits too.

Quote by @%username% on %date%