Next Michaels Coupon?

Decorating By strawberry0121 Updated 2 Feb 2007 , 10:13pm by kellyh57

shadowgypsie Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
shadowgypsie Posted 29 Jan 2007 , 1:54am
post #31 of 41

Hobby Lobby does not take competitors coupons at all, I have tried several times to get them to take both Michaels and Joanns coupons.

As for Hobby Lobby's 50% Wilton Coupon I keep looking for it in my e-mails. I love that coupon.

Janette Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Janette Posted 29 Jan 2007 , 4:18am
post #32 of 41

See what we have to deal with, this is not easy keeping track of when there are coupons and when there's not.

darby822 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
darby822 Posted 29 Jan 2007 , 4:29am
post #33 of 41

If you go to the Hobby Lobby website they have a coupon each week. Most of the time it is 40% off any regular price item. You can print as many of the coupons as you want and our Michaels honors them with no problem. Of course this week it is something else but most of the time it is any regular price item.

Jopalis Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Jopalis Posted 29 Jan 2007 , 4:41am
post #34 of 41

I have looked last week and this week and no flyer/coupons... icon_cry.gif

Jopalis Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Jopalis Posted 29 Jan 2007 , 4:41am
post #35 of 41

also getting the ad online doesn't have the coupons and they said in the store they don't honor online coupons...at least at my Michaels.

Janette Posted 29 Jan 2007 , 4:44am
post #36 of 41

I don't know what a Hobby Lobby is, but I want one.

indigojods Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
indigojods Posted 31 Jan 2007 , 8:37pm
post #37 of 41

I was curious about this so I asked the floor supervisor at the Michael's that I go to in San Diego California and got an unexpected response. She said that there was no ad because of "environment issues". I asked what that meant and she said there was flooding in texas so a bunch of stores were closed so they decided not to put out an ad. Just thought I would pass that along. Seems like we are all hearing something different though. Cross your fingers for an ad this coming weekend.....

Janette Posted 1 Feb 2007 , 5:21am
post #38 of 41

Good information, thanks for sharing

TexasSugar Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
TexasSugar Posted 1 Feb 2007 , 10:40pm
post #39 of 41

I asked my Manager at the store last night and she told me there will be an ad on Sunday for Michaels, but didn't know for sure if they would have an coupon in it.

makincakeintx Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
makincakeintx Posted 2 Feb 2007 , 5:56am
post #40 of 41

My daughter got an ad in the mail Wed from Michaels. Its the same one that comes in the paper...however some zip codes also get the mailer because they are pushing for more business in that pacticular zip code. So I see it we should be seeing a 40% off coupon in Sundays paper.

However I have been mistaken before icon_eek.gif ...please do not attack if this is incorrect.

Love you guys!
Mel,

kellyh57 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kellyh57 Posted 2 Feb 2007 , 10:13pm
post #41 of 41

There is an ad this week and the next two after that. This week has the 40% off coupon, along with the next. The 3rd week it's a 2-day 50% coupon (President's Day). There won't be one the 4th week in Feb. Not sure about March.

Kelly

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%