What's Next?

Decorating By Lynelle Updated 3 Mar 2005 , 4:13pm by Mchelle

Lynelle Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Lynelle Posted 3 Mar 2005 , 3:25pm
post #1 of 4

What is offered after Course III? I've heard of a "Masters" class -- is that something that is offered the same way as the I-III classes?

3 replies
m0use Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
m0use Posted 3 Mar 2005 , 3:33pm
post #2 of 4

Wilton has courses offered right at their location.
Here's the link for what they have:
Also try local bakeries to see what they may offer.

AimeeA Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
AimeeA Posted 3 Mar 2005 , 4:05pm
post #3 of 4

My local cake store offers all kinds of specialty classes. Fondant and gum paste, petits fours, dobage, candy, brushed embroidery, cookie arrangements......and so on. They are a lot of fun. Ms. Fran one of our local Wilton instructors is GREAT!!!!!

Mchelle Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Mchelle Posted 3 Mar 2005 , 4:13pm
post #4 of 4

Cake Art here in Atlanta has a course 4 and then they have specialized classes in gumpaste, rolled fondant/buttercream, wedding cakes, etc.

Nicolas Lodge also has classes and he travels across the country. I have seen a listing of his classes and they are upwards of 300.00!!! Since I am a newbie, I don't see the need right now. Maybe eventually.

Quote by @%username% on %date%