Anyone Else Not Able To Logout From This Site?

Decorating By flayvurdfun Updated 3 Mar 2005 , 2:27pm by flayvurdfun

flayvurdfun Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
flayvurdfun Posted 3 Mar 2005 , 8:54am
post #1 of 5

My neighbor who is PSCing to NC wanted to join this site. Of course her computer is already on the way to the states so she was going to use this computer to do so. It wont log me out! Any suggestions? I hit logout and it goes to the logout area that gives you a chance to log in again, but before you can do anything it logs in again with my name. See my computer even doesnt want me to log out! icon_razz.gif

4 replies
m0use Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
m0use Posted 3 Mar 2005 , 1:28pm
post #2 of 5

Do you have your username/password saved? Meaning when you pull up this site, does it auto-fill your username/password for you?
Do you have Internet Explorer or Netscape Navigator?

flayvurdfun Posted 3 Mar 2005 , 1:40pm
post #3 of 5

yes its saved but I clicked it off, and I use internet explorer. Have an answer for me icon_lol.gifthumbs_up.gif

m0use Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
m0use Posted 3 Mar 2005 , 2:11pm
post #4 of 5

Try this and then tell me if it helps:
Open up Internet Explorer.
Click on Tools (up on top where you find File, Edit, etc), then choose Internet Options.
Click on the General Tab, go to the Temporary Internet Files area, click on Delete Cookies, then click on Delete Files, then click on settings, and go to the Temporary Internet Files area. Make sure that the disk space used bar is set to the lowest setting possible- a good number is 20 MB. Click ok to exit the settings window.
Then go into the History area on the General Tab and clear out your history. Change the days to keep pages in history to 10 days.
Then click on apply (this saves your settings), and then click on ok. (The window will close after clicking ok.)
This should work,
Also if you have any spyware removal tools. Run them after you do this. Just in case some spyware program is interfering with the cakecentral.com.
Hope this helps!

flayvurdfun Posted 3 Mar 2005 , 2:27pm
post #5 of 5

will try that! thanks.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%