Another Naming Dilemma

Business By soygurl Updated 28 Sep 2005 , 1:51am by smashcakes

soygurl Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
soygurl Posted 25 Sep 2005 , 6:57pm
post #1 of 3

Hey, I've been trying to figure out a name for my cake thing. Its not really a business becaue I'm not licenced and I don't plan to do that any time soon; I only do a cake a month or so. But I do plan to open a bakery/cake decorating shop in the future, but probably not for 4 or 5 years, and keeping the same name isn't something I'm woried about becaue I will most likely be moving before then anyway.

The name I'm currently considering is "Caker Extraordinaire" but it sounds more like a title than a name... maybe I could use it as a title along with another name...? My first name is Kelsie, but I haven't thought of any way to use it that I like. I'm also really enjoy doing vegan cakes and extremely unusual cakes but I'm not limited to either so I figure that probably shouldn't impact the name.

Sorry this is kind of long and not too important, but any advice would be great!

2 replies
TraciJ Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
TraciJ Posted 25 Sep 2005 , 7:53pm
post #2 of 3

What if you used your first name as the name of the shop? Like Emeril, ya know? Then it would fit well. icon_biggrin.gif

smashcakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
smashcakes Posted 28 Sep 2005 , 1:51am
post #3 of 3

I'm the same as you, i don't have a business, but if i make a cake for someone, i wanted to leave a card with my number on it, so i did "Smashcakes" by....., maybe something like that, or just your name and use cake extroidinair as you title underneath it icon_biggrin.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%