Edible Printer

Decorating By vicki muirhead Updated 7 Nov 2014 , 10:12pm by icingimages

vicki muirhead Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
vicki muirhead Posted 15 Oct 2014 , 7:45am
post #1 of 3


you have said previously that the cheapest way to do edible printing is to buy the printer seperately (ie canon) does this machine come with cartridges that can be refilled, or do I have to buy refillable cartridges from somewhere else

regards vicki

2 replies
cazza1 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cazza1 Posted 15 Oct 2014 , 9:43am
post #2 of 3

Vicki, if you buy a printer it will come with normal ink cartridges.  Sell these or use in another printer if you have one they are compatible with.  You will then need to buy special food color cartridges to replace them.  These are available from many sources, cake decorating shops etc but www.icingimages does specialise in this field and are wonderful at answering questions.

icingimages Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
icingimages Posted 7 Nov 2014 , 10:12pm
post #3 of 3

Plus we offer our customers a free printing program called iPrint that will help you print on your sheets!!!  Thanks cazz1 for the kind words!

Quote by @%username% on %date%