Pumpkin Latte Cupcakes

Baking By forjenns Updated 6 Oct 2014 , 7:32pm by SkisandBakes

forjenns Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
forjenns Posted 5 Oct 2014 , 5:52pm
post #1 of 10

ADid anyone save the pumpkin cupcake recipe that was featured on the homepage last week? I can't seem to find it.

TIA

9 replies
georgiacakelady Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
georgiacakelady Posted 5 Oct 2014 , 7:19pm
post #2 of 10

AI have the one for the pumpkin spice latte cupcakes, I made them the other day. I will see if I can send it to you.

forjenns Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
forjenns Posted 5 Oct 2014 , 10:56pm
post #3 of 10

AThank you

georgiacakelady Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
georgiacakelady Posted 5 Oct 2014 , 11:35pm
post #4 of 10

ACouldnt figure out how to send it to you on here, can you pm me your email and I'll send it to you that way.

rosa369 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
rosa369 Posted 6 Oct 2014 , 12:17am
post #5 of 10

Why don't you post the recipe so that everybody can have it?

SkisandBakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SkisandBakes Posted 6 Oct 2014 , 3:10pm
post #6 of 10

Ahttp://www.cakecentral.com/b/recipe/pumpkin-spice-latte-cupcakes?utm_source=CakeCentralNewsletter&utm_campaign=How+to+Make+Petit+Fours+plus+Pumpkin+Spice+Latte+Cupcakes+Recipe&utm_medium=email

Here is the link for the recipe.

What do those of baking science expertise think of substituting whip cream for the milk and sweetened condensed milk?

Hope this helps.

countrycakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
countrycakes Posted 6 Oct 2014 , 4:44pm
post #7 of 10

Can these sit out for a bit?, wondering about the icing part.....I am looking for a stable recipe, and these sound so good. :)

rosa369 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
rosa369 Posted 6 Oct 2014 , 5:47pm
post #8 of 10

Thank you for the link to the recipe.

-K8memphis Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
-K8memphis Posted 6 Oct 2014 , 6:42pm
post #9 of 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkisandBakes 

What do those of baking science expertise think of substituting whip cream for the milk and sweetened condensed milk?

i'm not a baking science expert but my opinion on substituting cream for the milk and sc milk is that it will probably turn out but it will not be the same -- the sc milk is real thick milk and adds sweetener --

y'know the no bake oatmeal cookies you make in a pot on the stove-- it doesn't work with milk for me i have to use condensed milk for best results --

there's something essential about the condensed milks when a recipe calls for them -- would it turn out without it -- probably -- 

if you buy the sc milk -- i'll send you a recipe for easy caramel to use up the rest of the can ;) 

just say the word --

SkisandBakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SkisandBakes Posted 6 Oct 2014 , 7:32pm
post #10 of 10

AThanks for you input @K8memphis. I was thinking that would probably be the case but didn't want to have to run the store again. They need to turn out as close to perfect as possible as they are for my MIL's b-day. I will buy a can and would love the caramel recipe. Thanks for sharing.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%