Dreaming About Cake.

Decorating By ellavanilla Updated 18 Sep 2014 , 8:32am by cazza1

ellavanilla Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ellavanilla Posted 17 Sep 2014 , 7:12pm
post #1 of 7

It's pretty common for me to fall asleep thinking of how to design a cake, and wake up with the same thoughts on my mind, 

but this week i actually dreamed I was helping a friend make a cake and spend hours (in my dream) looking for a flower nail

to help her cake cook in the center. Obviously a stress dream, because that darned nail was elusive! I'm still a little tense about it. 

Maybe I should order a few extra just in case...

What are your cake dreams like?

6 replies
Edible Art Co Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Edible Art Co Posted 17 Sep 2014 , 8:57pm
post #2 of 7

Last night I dreamt I won a facebook competition for my dragon head cake pops... I don't make cake pops lol but woke up feeling excited about it :D

morganchampagne Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
morganchampagne Posted 17 Sep 2014 , 9:06pm
post #3 of 7

AI have dreams of cakes falling down in transit. It haunts me :/.

MBalaska Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MBalaska Posted 17 Sep 2014 , 9:25pm
post #4 of 7

Oh I can do better than that, I caught myself dreaming in the car at the intersection...:? :oops:

I'd stopped at a red light and started thinking about what everyone had been posting about the gumpaste flower process. ............................. The next thing I knew, cars were going by me and the light was green, starting to turn yellow.

OOPS.  that's some serious Daydreaming.

melmar02 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
melmar02 Posted 17 Sep 2014 , 9:31pm
post #5 of 7

I don't dream about cake; they keep me up instead! I'll get on an idea roll as soon as I lay down, and then I'll have to get back up to sketch them all out. I dream about going on vacation... without any kids!

winniemog Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
winniemog Posted 18 Sep 2014 , 7:53am
post #6 of 7

A

Original message sent by MBalaska

The next thing I knew, cars were going by me and the light was green, starting to turn yellow. OOPS.  that's some serious Daydreaming.

At least you were stationary.....could have been worse, you could've been travelling at 100km/hr!

cazza1 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cazza1 Posted 18 Sep 2014 , 8:32am
post #7 of 7

........... I can only dream about cake until I lose all this bloody weight I have put on!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%