Is This Look From A Mold?

Decorating By mariak Updated 19 Aug 2014 , 12:38am by tiptop57

mariak Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mariak Posted 16 Aug 2014 , 10:43pm
post #1 of 3

I need to do a cake similar to this  and I am not sure how to get the lace look. I am assuming it is a mold of some kind but it look cut out.  Does anyone know where I can order something like this? Thanks for the help.

2 replies
AZCouture Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
AZCouture Posted 17 Aug 2014 , 12:29am
post #2 of 3

AOn a tiny phone screen, but looks like bits and pieces from one or maybe several molds, cut and arranged to make that pattern. Possibly piping mixed in as well.

And umm, good luck with your self appointed Just referring to one of her descriptions in the picture. ;)

tiptop57 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tiptop57 Posted 19 Aug 2014 , 12:38am
post #3 of 3

Hmmm, looks like RI "spackling" and fondant ruffles to me but the photo loses a lot when I enlarged it.

Quote by @%username% on %date%