Pos System

Business By Renee6431 Updated 7 Jul 2014 , 7:22pm by TheSugarLab

Renee6431 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Renee6431 Posted 2 Jul 2014 , 4:23am
post #1 of 6

I am opening up a bakery and looking for a good POS system without a ton of expense.  Can anyone recommend  a good POS System for Bakeries?   :smile: 

5 replies
leah_s Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
leah_s Posted 2 Jul 2014 , 4:45am
post #2 of 6

ADid you look at Square Register?

TheSugarLab Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
TheSugarLab Posted 3 Jul 2014 , 12:10am
post #3 of 6

I use Square register and I love it! It's easy to use, deposits in my bank next business day, and they are constantly updating their products. I can even go on my computer to see how sales are doing that day, which is great when I'm not there (like today). I highly recommend it. 

pj22 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
pj22 Posted 6 Jul 2014 , 4:01pm
post #4 of 6

Paypal Here has slightly lower fees than Square and deposits go to your Paypal account immediately... it takes a few days for Square I think.

Singerssoul Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Singerssoul Posted 6 Jul 2014 , 4:38pm
post #5 of 6

Great Question!  For those using square, have you had any monies held?  I see so many complaints  stating money held for up to 60 days with absolutely no live customer service to assist with the issue.  I also see many complaints that transactions trigger account closure and a 90 day hold on monies. I want to use it, but having funds held indiscriminately without being able to talk to anyone is concerning.

TheSugarLab Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
TheSugarLab Posted 7 Jul 2014 , 7:22pm
post #6 of 6

I have NEVER had any problems with deposits with square. I always get my deposits the next business day. The thing I don't like about paypal is that it goes into my "account" and I have to tell it to send it to my bank account. With square it automatically goes to my bank account. 

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%