What Is This Technique Called

Decorating By Dollys_Delectables Updated 23 Jun 2014 , 8:29pm by winniemog

Dollys_Delectables Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Dollys_Delectables Posted 23 Jun 2014 , 7:49pm
post #1 of 2

A[IMG]http://cakecentral.com/content/type/61/id/3254039/width/200/height/400[/IMG] Hi everyone. I would like to know what this ruffling technique is called, and how do I go about doing it? Usually I search for video tutorials on new techniques that I'd like to replicate, but I'm not even sure what this is called to search for it. If anyone has a link to a tutorial, I'd very much appreciate it. Thanks!

1 reply
winniemog Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
winniemog Posted 23 Jun 2014 , 8:29pm
post #2 of 2

AThey're ruffles, and there's a tutorial on the cake central page visible at the moment, the shabby chic ruffle cake tutorial. Just make the ruffles more or less shabby as required....

Quote by @%username% on %date%