How Do You Post On The "naughty Cakes" Section?

Decorating By JuliaMarie Updated 23 Jun 2014 , 5:47am by JackieZim

JuliaMarie Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JuliaMarie Posted 22 Jun 2014 , 6:53pm
post #1 of 7

AI can't even find such a section while uploading. Anyone able to help? I'm new to cc. Thank you

6 replies
getonthemove Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
getonthemove Posted 22 Jun 2014 , 7:06pm
post #2 of 7

I believe you have to be subscribed to the Naughty section before you can post pictures in it.  When I click on the upload picture under my profile, Naughty Cakes is in the drop down section as a choice.  If you have not subscribed to that section, try PMing the gallery moderator or do a forum search on how to subscribe to that section.

JuliaMarie Posted 22 Jun 2014 , 7:11pm
post #3 of 7

AThanks so much for your reply

getonthemove Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
getonthemove Posted 22 Jun 2014 , 7:38pm
post #4 of 7

Your welcome. 

JackieZim Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JackieZim Posted 22 Jun 2014 , 8:11pm
post #5 of 7

AHie guys please help me too i just wana ask a question but dont knw where to ask it had to come here onto comments. I wanted yo ask if its possible to use pastillage to make a laptop screen on a cake .it will be an open laptop so wana use all edible staff .

JuliaMarie Posted 23 Jun 2014 , 4:12am
post #6 of 7

AHey there, I'm not entirely sure, but If I was making a large laptop out of cake if probably cover a drum board for the screen, then it wouldn't risk breaking. If it's only for decoration I would probably make the whole thing out of pastillage or flowerpaste to be sturdy. I hope that helps

JackieZim Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JackieZim Posted 23 Jun 2014 , 5:47am
post #7 of 7

AOk will have to think hard and long lol .thank u so much Julia .i reall want everything to be edible hey

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%