Private Messages

Lounge By as you wish Updated 17 Jun 2014 , 3:20am by SystemMod1

as you wish Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
as you wish Posted 16 Jun 2014 , 11:39pm
post #1 of 12

AJust out of curiosity, did anyone else get a tremendously vulgar pm from Foodgodess? I flagged it, but I am just curious if this is something being sent to a lot of us. Also, just so anyone else who gets it knows not to take it personally. I am pretty sweet and I got the hate mail too. :)

11 replies
-K8memphis Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
-K8memphis Posted 16 Jun 2014 , 11:51pm
post #2 of 12

you are really nice, asyouwish-- i was gonna give everyone in foodgodess' frozen cupcake thread a heads up --but i didn't want to spread the ugly -- was hoping he was more selective than that-- thank you for posting this you did it really well --i did not even think to take it personal -- good on you for not taking it personal either

i mean we got off topic and got silly but there's nothing in that thread to bring that down on us

as you wish Posted 17 Jun 2014 , 12:02am
post #3 of 12

AThat would have been a more discreet way to go about it; I didn't even think of that! Oh well! :) I thought that thread was pretty fun. I wonder if it is just those of us who responded there who got the wrath? I thought maybe it was more widespread. I don't know why Foodgodess would turn so ugly when he was getting such a great reaction on his thread!

jennicake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jennicake Posted 17 Jun 2014 , 12:11am
post #4 of 12

Probably because he wasn't getting enough of a reaction on the thread ;)

-K8memphis Posted 17 Jun 2014 , 12:14am
post #5 of 12

i don't know why he eats that many cupcakes -- i have an incurable sweet tooth but i like some diversity too-- he has a sugar rich nutrition poor diet i'm thinking a youth --

i too thought the thread was fun  --

-K8memphis Posted 17 Jun 2014 , 12:14am
post #6 of 12

and he never described his beloved cupcakes -- we may never know why they're so good

as you wish Posted 17 Jun 2014 , 12:15am
post #7 of 12

AMaybe they were a special kind of addictive cupcakes. I have heard of brownies like that... ;)

winniemog Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
winniemog Posted 17 Jun 2014 , 12:56am
post #8 of 12

AActually I posted in his thread on frozen cupcakes but didn't get a "special" message.....maybe Australians just don't do it for him....I guess I should be flattered! Sorry for you guys....honestly there's enough drama in my life without generating more by insulting people. Hope you all keep smiling and posting...you bring happiness to my day anyway! Thanks.....

-K8memphis Posted 17 Jun 2014 , 12:57am
post #9 of 12

speaking as a ghost from the past i can assure you the brownies baked in the 60's would bring about the opposite effect -- they made you mellow   :-D 

-K8memphis Posted 17 Jun 2014 , 12:59am
post #10 of 12

Quote:

Originally Posted by winniemog 

Actually I posted in his thread on frozen cupcakes but didn't get a "special" message.....maybe Australians just don't do it for him....I guess I should be flattered!
Sorry for you guys....honestly there's enough drama in my life without generating more by insulting people. Hope you all keep smiling and posting...you bring happiness to my day anyway!
Thanks.....

i'm glad you were spared -- and how sweet are you! thank you

winniemog Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
winniemog Posted 17 Jun 2014 , 2:31am
post #11 of 12

A

Original message sent by -K8memphis

i'm glad you were spared -- and how sweet are you! thank you

Gosh I'm going to show this to my children.....apparently I'm the meanest mother in the world....but now I know someone thinks I'm sweet, even if she is half a world away!

Anyway, if I'm the meanest mother in the world, it just means I'm doing my job properly and bringing up decent citizens who won't write horrid things to people on the Internet - at least that's the theory anyway!

SystemMod1 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SystemMod1 Posted 17 Jun 2014 , 3:20am
post #12 of 12

Situation has been addresses and member banned.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%