Where Can I Find These And What Are They Called?

Baking By SweeteryBoston Updated 30 May 2014 , 7:09am by AZCouture

SweeteryBoston Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SweeteryBoston Posted 25 May 2014 , 8:56pm
post #1 of 4



Anyone know where I can find those kind of cupcake liners, and what they're called?

3 replies
schnumvf Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
schnumvf Posted 30 May 2014 , 4:19am
post #2 of 4


It's a candy cup or a souffle cup. The above link says "Not recommended for baking." but reviews show that people do. I can't say I've ever come across one that hasn't said that...

bakernoob Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bakernoob Posted 30 May 2014 , 7:02am
post #3 of 4

I buy the soufflé cups at GFS. Just make sure they aren't coated

AZCouture Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
AZCouture Posted 30 May 2014 , 7:09am
post #4 of 4

AAnd I highly recommend baking in regular cupcake liners, and slipping the cupcake into the souffle cup immediately after you take them out of the oven. One, you won't have a dark case from the grease from the batter, and two...it's easier to eat. Peeling those souffle cups is a PITA! Don't forget to slip them into the cup while they're still hot, it's much more difficult to do when they've cooled off.

Quote by @%username% on %date%