Help! Custom-Made Fondant Plungers

Decorating By marianchita Updated 12 May 2014 , 3:56am by Smallfrye

marianchita Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
marianchita Posted 12 May 2014 , 3:45am
post #1 of 2

Hi everyone! My name is Marianchita, and I have a cupcake shop in Mexico. I wonder if anyone knows where can I get custom-made fondant plungers or embossers (in USA), to make a kind of "seal" to decorate cupcakes, such as the ones "Crave Cupcakes" uses... I wnat to create my own shapes and logo, but I don't know where to have them made. I already have some regular plungers (Wilton, Ateco, and some other brands, they're all flowers hahaha!) that they sell in Michael's, but I want mine custom-made. Do you know someone or a company that can make them for me? Thanks so much for your help!

1 reply
Smallfrye Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Smallfrye Posted 12 May 2014 , 3:56am
post #2 of 2

Here is a page that makes custom cake stamps!/CakeStamps

Quote by @%username% on %date%