So Annoying!

Decorating By hmcakery Updated 3 May 2014 , 9:44am by cakefat

hmcakery Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
hmcakery Posted 3 May 2014 , 4:56am
post #1 of 10

ATo the people in charge of this site, you have GOT to do something about all this spam! It's ridiculous.

9 replies
ljdills Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ljdills Posted 3 May 2014 , 5:31am
post #2 of 10

I was just thinking the same thing.  There is like 1 post and then 20 spam ads, then another post and 15 more spam ads.  It is ridiculous !

AZCouture Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
AZCouture Posted 3 May 2014 , 6:34am
post #3 of 10

AThis is baaaaaad.

morganchampagne Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
morganchampagne Posted 3 May 2014 , 6:42am
post #4 of 10

AIt feels like they've left the place! Spam, no refunds for people...it's kind of a mess. If it wasn't for my lack of cake friends in real life id have been gone lol

adoo67 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
adoo67 Posted 3 May 2014 , 6:55am
post #5 of 10

there should be more posts here about this!don' they really care?!!!

cakefat Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakefat Posted 3 May 2014 , 7:28am
post #6 of 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by hmcakery 

To the people in charge of this site, you have GOT to do something about all this spam! It's ridiculous.

there's nobody working there anymore. I think that they ran off with all the money from the magazine and the book that's never going to come out..and now it's just one or maybe two mods trying to catch up on deleting the spammers (the mods who do this for free- while trying to have a real life outside of CC)....so the spammers have found the perfect playground now. 

MBalaska Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MBalaska Posted 3 May 2014 , 7:33am
post #7 of 10

What is happening is deliberate and specifically targeted maliciousness.

cakefat Posted 3 May 2014 , 7:53am
post #8 of 10

Quote:

Originally Posted by MBalaska 

What is happening is deliberate and specifically targeted maliciousness.

that is for sure! Maybe someone is upset about not getting a refund after repeated requests and no product- because this cannot be by accident. 

morganchampagne Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
morganchampagne Posted 3 May 2014 , 8:10am
post #9 of 10

AHow do you guys figure it's intentional? I always thought once one spammer got in the door it's open for the rest of them. That happened in my email one time

cakefat Posted 3 May 2014 , 9:43am
post #10 of 10

I think there is just too many and too much of it happening- to not be intentional..and it's been happening for a while now.

and at the same time, numerous people are very upset about not receiving CC products that were paid for months ago (and no refunds either). coincidence?

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%