What is that supposed to mean?

enga Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
enga Posted 1 May 2014 , 2:54am
post #62 of 69

Quote:

Originally Posted by howsweet 

Quote:

Originally Posted by enga 

So by all means, search but remember you have past documented posts too thumbs_up.gif
What is that supposed to mean?

Exactly what it says.

howsweet Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
howsweet Posted 1 May 2014 , 3:15am
post #63 of 69

A

Original message sent by enga

Exactly what it says.

Huh? Thanks for explaining. I'll tell you what it sounds like to me, then

To me it sounds like you're threatening that you have something on me, so I better not post those screen shots or else. Is that it?

jennicake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jennicake Posted 1 May 2014 , 3:24am
post #64 of 69
Quote:

I could care less what you or anyone else thinks or feels about me. You can go ahead and search my post. Sure, you will find posts of me trying to defend people that I thought members were being rude and mean to and me trying to defend myself. You will never find one of me being rude to someone for asking a question.

I was passionate about defending others who I felt at that time were out numbered and being attacked. And I gave as much as I got. Was I wrong? Yes. Was it being an instigator, well it depends on how you look at it, maybe. I will admit it that it could have been done in a different way. I could have kept my mouth closed and just flagged the post. I paid for it by earning infractions. While I was banned I had time to think about what this site means to me and if I still wanted to be apart of it I would have to change. So I did, but I see that a few of you will never let me forget about it.  And that's okay but I'm not going to let you make me feel bad about it. 

Um... I dont mean to jump in to a battle that isn't mine, but Enga I do have to say that some of your posts do seem just angry.  I dont know if that's your intent or not (I want to believe not, I like to give people the benefit of the doubt) but that's just how it is coming across.  Written communication can easily be taken the wrong way, so maybe that's what is going on?  I dunno.

Anyways... my point is, I have nothing against you (or anyone else here for that matter), would never think to call you an "instigator", but some of your posts do appear to be looking for a battle.  And I think that is why you are getting one.

Maybe there is history here I just am not aware of, I dont know...

bilbo Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bilbo Posted 1 May 2014 , 3:25am
post #65 of 69
Quote:

I could care less what you or anyone else thinks or feels about me. You can go ahead and search my post. Sure, you will find posts of me trying to defend people that I thought members were being rude and mean to and me trying to defend myself. You will never find one of me being rude to someone for asking a question.

I was passionate about defending others who I felt at that time were out numbered and being attacked. And I gave as much as I got. Was I wrong? Yes. Was it being an instigator, well it depends on how you look at it, maybe. I will admit it that it could have been done in a different way. I could have kept my mouth closed and just flagged the post. I paid for it by earning infractions. While I was banned I had time to think about what this site means to me and if I still wanted to be apart of it I would have to change. So I did, but I see that a few of you will never let me forget about it.  And that's okay but I'm not going to let you make me feel bad about it. 

You are the one constant;y bringing up the past. How many posts have YOU started by telling people what to say or not say or tell them mean, old sight bullies will jump all over them? You plant the seed of mistrust in every new members head as soon as they log on the first time. Why? Because YOU won't let the past go. If so many people have a problem with you, ever wonder why? It just MIGHT be YOU. But it doens't matter, your mo is to be the center of attention, good or bad.

Quote:

To me it sounds like you're threatening that you have something on me, so I better not post those screen shots or else. Is that it?

Bingo. SHe wants everyone to forgive and forget her past but wants to hold everyone else's feet to the fire. Delicious Desserts was right, hypocritical. 

enga Posted 1 May 2014 , 3:27am
post #66 of 69
Quote:

Quote:

Exactly what it says.

Well you are the one who said you had screen shots of something that you think I did.  Why would you say that?

"Enga, was it you who felt like singing that song true colors back in January? I have screenshots somewhere on my computer, but I'll have to hunt them down."

Sounds like you are threatening to embarrass me. But I don't care, post them. But the burning question in my mind is why would you save the screen shots of it in the first place.

Soooo are you saying that you can threaten me but I better not threaten you? Does that make any sense?

howsweet Posted 1 May 2014 , 3:54am
post #67 of 69

AOh my gosh. I was asking if it was you and letting you know I had screenshots in case you were not going to be truthful. Does that sound like a threat? If I wanted to be really mean, I'd have tried to catch you lying about it, rather than warn you about the screenshots.

I asked because I don't remember who it was. I shoot pretty straight. So that question was simply a question. I know it was one of several people and you're in that group. But I don't know which one.

enga Posted 1 May 2014 , 4:03am
post #68 of 69

So you were threatening me by saying you have screen shots in case I was lying, are you serious? Girl if you don't run get yo life! Bye! LMBO!!!!!!!!

howsweet Posted 1 May 2014 , 4:10am
post #69 of 69

Haha, what?

I took the screenshots because it was the ugliest, cruelest  thing I'd ever seen posted on a forum. I was about to say that from your reaction, it must have been someone else. But that last post is so bizarre. I'm back at not knowing what to think.

I looked for the screen shots and never found them. I had to get a new computer shortly after that, so they may be in those old backup files.

Sorry I derailed the thread with all of this. It just occurred to me to ask directly if it was you. And it's not like you were all innocent, you were part of the group that had ganged up on me that day. And after I'd apologized. I just don't know who it was who said the zinger.

Here's the thread - the moderator removed a good bit of it

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%