I Got My First Complaint :-( Should I Have Given A Refund?

Business By livin4ever Updated 30 Apr 2014 , 3:33pm by -K8memphis

costumeczar Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
costumeczar Posted 30 Apr 2014 , 10:20am
post #31 of 37

A

Original message sent by livin4ever

It turned out, she really wasn't that all displeased. It was her mom that left all the nasty comments on my page. I offered her a refund, but I never heard back from her after that. I figured she was just embarrassed with everything that went on with her mom :-)

Oh ho! That's one thing i didn't pick up on to begin with or I would have said something. For future reference, if someone calls and complains about a cake, and they're not the person who bought it, tell them that you need to talk to the CLIENT, then do that. Don't negotiate pricing or offer refunds to someone who wasn't involved in the transaction.

bubs1stbirthday Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bubs1stbirthday Posted 30 Apr 2014 , 12:34pm
post #32 of 37

Quote:

Originally Posted by costumeczar 

Oh ho! That's one thing i didn't pick up on to begin with or I would have said something. For future reference, if someone calls and complains about a cake, and they're not the person who bought it, tell them that you need to talk to the CLIENT, then do that. Don't negotiate pricing or offer refunds to someone who wasn't involved in the transaction.

lol - I am guessing that it should read 'Oh no' and that spellchecker didn't help to pick up that spelling error lol.

costumeczar Posted 30 Apr 2014 , 1:13pm
post #33 of 37

A

Original message sent by bubs1stbirthday

lol - I am guessing that it should read 'Oh no' and that spellchecker didn't help to pick up that spelling error lol.

Nope...say it fast like aha...:grin:

-K8memphis Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
-K8memphis Posted 30 Apr 2014 , 1:27pm
post #34 of 37

like shakespeare's, "what ho" 

like look there rather than which one of you  :lol:

costumeczar Posted 30 Apr 2014 , 1:50pm
post #35 of 37

or yo ho ho, where's the rum?

bubs1stbirthday Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bubs1stbirthday Posted 30 Apr 2014 , 2:24pm
post #36 of 37

Quote:

Originally Posted by costumeczar 

or yo ho ho, where's the rum?

I do believe that the OP is underage and shouldn't know of the whereabouts of any rum lol........ I should be sleeping - it is 12:30 am but I can't get to sleep so here I am checking CC and thinking that rum might be as good sleep inducer :duh:

-K8memphis Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
-K8memphis Posted 30 Apr 2014 , 3:33pm
post #37 of 37

oh my yes of course -- it's yo ho ho rum cake not rum coke :grin:

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%