Container Packaging

Decorating By fcakes Updated 25 Apr 2014 , 10:01pm by howsweet

fcakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
fcakes Posted 25 Apr 2014 , 4:07pm
post #1 of 8

I'm trying to find containers like these for packing wedding favors... haven't had luck finding this specific shape. Any idea on where I could get these please?

Would appreciate any help!! Thank you!

7 replies
MimiFix Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MimiFix Posted 25 Apr 2014 , 5:01pm
post #2 of 8

Not sure how flexible you can be (pun alert!), but PaperMart carries a huge number of plastic gift boxes

Cylinder Shape Boxes

fcakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
fcakes Posted 25 Apr 2014 , 5:24pm
post #3 of 8

AThank you Mimi! Yeah, papermart was the first place I checked, but I didn't find that shape...the client wants that same container and the shape... :-/

Sassyzan Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Sassyzan Posted 25 Apr 2014 , 9:15pm
post #4 of 8

Ahttp://www.durapak.net/pvc-box-tuck.htm#tuck

I found these. Not sure of their selling/shipping policies, but the company has items listed on eBay as well.

MimiFix Posted 25 Apr 2014 , 9:25pm
post #5 of 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sassyzan 

http://www.durapak.net/pvc-box-tuck.htm#tuck ... I found these. Not sure of their selling/shipping policies, but the company has items listed on eBay as well.

That company needs a better copywriter. Note the product description: "Decent looking PVC boxes..." 

Sassyzan Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Sassyzan Posted 25 Apr 2014 , 9:26pm
post #6 of 8

A

Original message sent by MimiFix

That company needs a better copywriter. Note the product description: "Decent looking PVC boxes..." 

Haha! I thought the same thing! Terrible. It's on EVERY product description too!

MimiFix Posted 25 Apr 2014 , 9:42pm
post #7 of 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sassyzan 

Haha! I thought the same thing! Terrible. It's on EVERY product description too!

Maybe that's their competitive advantage, as opposed to indecent items made by others. :wink: 

howsweet Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
howsweet Posted 25 Apr 2014 , 9:59pm
post #8 of 8

ADecent looking - that's so funny! I'm picturing a young dude in cutoffs writing this stuff in between World of Warcraft raids while guzzling Red Bull.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%