Hilarious!

Lounge By AZCouture Updated 10 May 2014 , 1:46pm by AZCouture

AZCouture Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
AZCouture Posted 23 Apr 2014 , 9:28pm
post #1 of 9

A[URL]http://www.inkedmag.com/nailed/[/URL]

Reminds me of Cakewrecks and when they compare what was ordered to what was actually delivered.

8 replies
howsweet Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
howsweet Posted 23 Apr 2014 , 10:42pm
post #2 of 9

AThose are so awful! hahaha! And shows why I wouldn't get a tattoo or do a cake that's suppose to resemble a real person. I realize I'm the only human in North America without one, but even it it were perfect, I know I'd change my mind later.

cheeseball Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cheeseball Posted 6 May 2014 , 9:49pm
post #3 of 9

The first two human portraits were so bad I figured they couldn't get any worse...but they did.  I don't believe I've ever seen so many demon children in one place and all I can say is thank you.

810whitechoc Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
810whitechoc Posted 7 May 2014 , 10:37am
post #4 of 9

I swear some of those kids are either vampires, zombies or as cheeseball said demons, it has taken the "Artist" to see through those cute photos and show their real characters and permanently tattoo them on their parent's body. (hee hee hee)

as you wish Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
as you wish Posted 7 May 2014 , 12:53pm
post #5 of 9

AToo funny! The Marilyn Monroe one looks more like Nancy Walker! [IMG]http://cakecentral.com/content/type/61/id/3232397/width/200/height/400[/IMG]

AZCouture Posted 7 May 2014 , 9:01pm
post #6 of 9

Ha ha, yes it does look like her!

bubs1stbirthday Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bubs1stbirthday Posted 10 May 2014 , 1:19am
post #7 of 9

Haha - the thing that sticks with me the most though is - Why would you want a tattoo of the pringles mascot anyway? 

cazza1 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cazza1 Posted 10 May 2014 , 6:41am
post #8 of 9

Imagine paying for those and then being stuck with them for life unless you pay even more to get rid of them (if you can).  As least with a cake wreck you can forget about it after it has been eaten or chucked in the bin.

AZCouture Posted 10 May 2014 , 1:46pm
post #9 of 9

AWell, err...let's just say we have a rather large population of people who "do time" here, and well...they pick up the talent of prison tatting, and then they advertise that they can do tats on the local buy/sell/trade pages on Facebook here. Oh man, the people who JUMP at the cheap prices for that undeniably cheap work, is astounding. Then they order a cheap cake to celebrate. It's incredible entertainment to troll those pages and see what people are buying. Things that make the rest of us [B]cringe[/B].

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%