Post Your Favorite Letter Cutters/molds Here!

Decorating By jenmat Updated 8 Apr 2014 , 9:15pm by jenmat

jenmat Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jenmat Posted 8 Apr 2014 , 6:29pm
post #1 of 3

Hey all~

Busy season is on its way and I'm in the market for some letter sets. I see all sorts of great letters on my FB feed and instead of trying to chase them down individually, I thought I'd attempt to hit the Easy Button and ask you lovely members if you have any favorite cutter sets that you use. I'm looking for several different sizes and styles. I have the tappit funky set, but there seem to be so many more out there!

Post them here with a link or name that we can google and you may help a lot of us out there!

Thanks in advance!

2 replies
AZCouture Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
AZCouture Posted 8 Apr 2014 , 8:15pm
post #2 of 3

AWell...I have all the fonts that Tappits come in, probably available at the same site you got the curly set from. I'd like some Clixstix someday. I also use tiny hard plastic letters used to imprint clay, can find those at Michael's in the clay section. I like to use the letter press set from Wilton, the kind that you pipe over the indention on buttercream, except I don't pipe over them, I like the embossed look on fondant.

jenmat Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jenmat Posted 8 Apr 2014 , 9:15pm
post #3 of 3

Thanks for the suggestions. I have the clixstix saved as a favorite on Amazon. Hoping to find some other types too. 

Quote by @%username% on %date%