In Search Of A Edible Printer!!

Decorating By mariak Updated 25 Mar 2014 , 1:38pm by mariak

mariak Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mariak Posted 24 Mar 2014 , 5:30pm
post #1 of 4

Okay, I have searched through the forums and seen a few of the printers that are recommended. The Canon ip3600 is the one I would love to get but it is a little more than what I wanted to spend. I was wondering if there was a good one that is more mid range as far as price but still gives a good quality picture. I just don't know how  much I am going to use it so I don't know if I want to get a really expensive one. Thanks

3 replies
howsweet Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
howsweet Posted 24 Mar 2014 , 6:00pm
post #2 of 4

I just googled and found them for $80. That doesn't include edible ink, but you're always going to be replacing that anyway. Are you saying you want to find a cheaper one?

-K8memphis Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
-K8memphis Posted 24 Mar 2014 , 6:30pm
post #3 of 4

most of those $80 ones are out of stock--

i just sold a brand new canon 3600 printer plus ink on ebay recently and i started the auction at $15 and i got three hundred dollars--oh joy oh delight--

and because i was researching all this i discovered that yes there are some listed for eighty bucks but they are mostly out of stock once you go clicking on 'em--so this was a great advantage to me selling this item--they are pricier now--

so just tossing this in the info pool fwiw--

mariak Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mariak Posted 25 Mar 2014 , 1:38pm
post #4 of 4

That's exactly what I am running into. I would rather spend no more than 200 but I know you get what you pay for so I don't know if they will be as good.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%