Where Can I Buy A Cake Stand Like This???

Decorating By sweetobscakes Updated 25 Mar 2014 , 12:41am by Dejasnow

sweetobscakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sweetobscakes Posted 23 Mar 2014 , 10:43am
post #1 of 3

A[IMG ALT=""]http://cakecentral.com/content/type/61/id/3209058/width/350/height/700[/IMG]

Really need this cake stand or similar, where can I get it from?

2 replies
810whitechoc Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
810whitechoc Posted 23 Mar 2014 , 11:01am
post #2 of 3

Found this exact stand on Amazon.com it is sold by a company called Lamps Plus, try Google it was easy to find.

Dejasnow Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Dejasnow Posted 25 Mar 2014 , 12:41am
post #3 of 3

You could also find one similar to this at maybe Ross Department store, Big Lots etc. And then go to a craft store and add the gems yourself. Might make the cost less as well. Good luck and I hope you find something !

Quote by @%username% on %date%