Help Identifying A Cutter

Decorating By Lynne3 Updated 13 Mar 2014 , 9:29pm by maybenot

Lynne3 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Lynne3 Posted 13 Mar 2014 , 2:51pm
post #1 of 2

I need to find the cutter that makes the tall twisted cuts (painted in gold) on this cake. The circles are also in question.  Is that a cutter or just a circle with a pressed in design?

1 reply
maybenot Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
maybenot Posted 13 Mar 2014 , 9:29pm
post #2 of 2


Stephen Benison entwined cutter

Don't know for sure, but circles look like rounds embossed by some pattern and then impressed with the top portion of the entwined cutter.

Quote by @%username% on %date%