I'm At A Complete Loss I Need Real Ideas!

Business By DisneyDreamer Updated 2 Mar 2014 , 3:49am by beachandsweets

DisneyDreamer Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
DisneyDreamer Posted 1 Mar 2014 , 4:09pm
post #1 of 8

AI am making my first appearance in a bake off. I've yet to do a farms market or a booth for anything. The bake off is 2 days before st. Patricks day. My business is good luck cakes and my logo is a irish claudgh. I thought ya great I got this until it's been pointed out everyone will do a irish theme. Now I'm at a loss. I don't want to pertray my company with pots of gold, rainbows and little green men, nor use any beer references. But I want to stay true to myself and my business. But, now I have so many ideas running around in my head as well as so many people throwing in there 2cents. I am at a complet loss! The 12 cupcakes for the judges can't decide on a them stick with a play on my logo or....., booth display not even a clue every idea I've had I talk myself out of. I'm a damn mess. Any ideas tips, tricks I'll take any advice that does not include any dance little green men

7 replies
DisneyDreamer Posted 1 Mar 2014 , 4:11pm
post #2 of 8

AFor got to include my logo [ATTACHMENT=1543]image.jpg (32k. jpg file)[/ATTACHMENT]

downtowntotty Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
downtowntotty Posted 1 Mar 2014 , 5:15pm
post #3 of 8

AI think you should stay true to your logo ...maybe focus on the celtic colours rather than symbolic x

BeesKnees578 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
BeesKnees578 Posted 1 Mar 2014 , 5:36pm
post #4 of 8

Maybe a different celtic knot for each cupcake?

Green background with gold knots.  If there is room on the topper, you could write the meaning of the knot on there, too?

DisneyDreamer Posted 1 Mar 2014 , 5:40pm
post #5 of 8

A

Original message sent by BeesKnees578

Maybe a different celtic knot for each cupcake?

Green background with gold knots.  If there is room on the topper, you could write the meaning of the knot on there, too?

I like that I have 300 cupcakes to make for the people coming and 12 individually package for the judges. I like the knot idea and the colors a lot thanks

shanter Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
DisneyDreamer Posted 2 Mar 2014 , 12:37am
post #7 of 8

AI'm looking at having something like this made FAST. It would be great for farmers markets as well. I'm getting more info about the judges cupcakes. [ATTACHMENT=1544]image.jpg (167k. jpg file)[/ATTACHMENT]

beachandsweets Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
beachandsweets Posted 2 Mar 2014 , 3:49am
post #8 of 8

AI love the logo idea, what if you made a cupcake cake and did each piece of your logo on a different cupcake

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%