Making Clouds With Fondant (And The Truth About The Center Pole! :) )

Decorating By serenaf Updated 20 Jan 2014 , 11:31pm by SystemMod2

kazita Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kazita Posted 20 Jan 2014 , 10:57pm
post #31 of 40

AAnd the entertainment for the moment is....this thread! ! Welcome serenaf...and maybenot I love your style! !

howsweet Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
howsweet Posted 20 Jan 2014 , 11:00pm
post #32 of 40

Quote:

Originally Posted by kazita 

And the entertainment for the moment is....this thread! ! Welcome serenaf...and maybenot I love your style! !

Are you referring to pretending to take the high road when really making thinly veiled jabs?

kazita Posted 20 Jan 2014 , 11:04pm
post #33 of 40

AOh please you love drama...go bake or dont you do that. ..I come here for information but theres always some drama...what would good oh cc be without drama!!

howsweet Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
howsweet Posted 20 Jan 2014 , 11:16pm
post #34 of 40

Quote:

Originally Posted by kazita 

Oh please you love drama...go bake or dont you do that. ..I come here for information but theres always some drama...what would good oh cc be without drama!!

What on earth do you base that on? I'm the only one who's actually apologized to anything (to the person that might have been offended by my post). Did you even read the thread? And I did that right after, the OP told me that  I was "very rude" and where to go ("if the topic is not interesting for you, just don't look at it") and then to just, "chill out". Is that the response of a person trying to incite more drama?
Nadiaa Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Nadiaa Posted 20 Jan 2014 , 11:23pm
post #35 of 40

Ooookay. I've just read through the whole thread and all the responses and think it's appropriate to point out that howsweet was the very first person to give advice to the OP and help her out with her problem. She has also apologised for any offence to the OP or anyone else in the course of the discussion. Really, that should be the end of it.

kazita Posted 20 Jan 2014 , 11:23pm
post #36 of 40

AYep read the thread...ive watching it...you just seem to have to have the last word...I thought the visual aid of the clouds was very helpful...and you get all offensive because I tell someone I like their style...you're upset because she said people pick at scabs and bite here.. Are you guilty of it? You got defensive as if you are....she didnt sugar coat it and I like that...

kazita Posted 20 Jan 2014 , 11:26pm
post #37 of 40

A

Original message sent by Nadiaa

Ooookay. I've just read through the whole thread and all the responses and think it's appropriate to point out that howsweet was the very first person to give advice to the OP and help her out with her problem. She has also apologised for any offence to the OP or anyone else in the course of the discussion. Really, that should be the end of it.

Wasn't trying to fight was welcoming someone and telling someone else I like her style...plain and simple

AZCouture Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
AZCouture Posted 20 Jan 2014 , 11:30pm
post #38 of 40

AI do believe you've been called a thread hijacking, scab picking, biting squirrel. Now that's a new one.

AZCouture Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
AZCouture Posted 20 Jan 2014 , 11:31pm
post #39 of 40

AQuick! Someone...make a meme!

SystemMod2 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SystemMod2 Posted 20 Jan 2014 , 11:31pm
post #40 of 40

Is everyone having a slow cake week?

The question was answered. Howsweet apologized for any offence caused. I'm hijacking this bandwagon. Enough is enough.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%