Extra Supplies For Sale - Closing Business

Business By gdcouey Updated 19 Nov 2013 , 1:15am by gdcouey

gdcouey Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
gdcouey Posted 18 Nov 2013 , 10:23pm
post #1 of 4

Hello all,

First, thank you all for posting and creating such a great community. I'm a longtime lurker, first time poster - I've spent almost all my free time starting up, running and now closing my custom order cupcake business.

I have a few supplies that I'm not sure what to do with... and wondered if anyone here could benefit from them.

Some I am selling but others I am happy to send to you if you pay for shipping! Just trying to clean up a lot of loose ends.

For sale:
Cake Pop Stand (Small - holds 92 - from The CupCakeTower)

Cupcake Tower (both wood from the Smart Baker, 5 tier and plastic 3 tier from Wilton)

Giant Wilton Cupcake Pan

Plastic cupcake containers (1 cupcake, 2 cupcake and 4 cupcakes) - have hundreds of each size

24 cup cupcake trays (have 4)

For shipping cost only

8" silver cake circles (cardboard/silver)

8x8 cake boxes (w/ see thru lid from Big River Packaging)

Let me know (message me) if you're interested in anything! And I read the rules to make sure this doesn't violate anything, but if I'm wrong please let me know! I just figured this might be a place where bakers might want to know about these things!

Thanks

Gdcouey

3 replies
maybenot Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
maybenot Posted 18 Nov 2013 , 11:42pm
post #2 of 4

Blatant offers to sell are not permitted per the user agreement on Cake Central.  Please contact a moderator to have your post removed.

Norasmom Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Norasmom Posted 18 Nov 2013 , 11:47pm
post #3 of 4

Selling equipment is not allowed on this website (yet!!).  I can't wait until it is, I have stuff to sell and things I want to buy!

gdcouey Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
gdcouey Posted 19 Nov 2013 , 1:15am
post #4 of 4

A

Original message sent by maybenot

Blatant offers to sell are not permitted per the user agreement on Cake Central.  Please contact a moderator to have your post removed.

Sorry about that! Will do so now. Thanks for letting me know.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%