Morning Sickness

Decorating By sarahgale314 Updated 17 Nov 2013 , 5:59pm by jenmat

sarahgale314 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sarahgale314 Posted 17 Nov 2013 , 3:39pm
post #1 of 3

AI am pregnant again (my 4th kid!) and this time, the morning sickness is all day horrible nausea. I can't look at food, or think about it... even looking at recipes is so nauseating! I made it through this week's bridal tasting, but it was so so hard to do! I've got 2 wedding cakes coming up and I am dreading it! Anyone else gone through this? What did you do?

2 replies
Norasmom Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Norasmom Posted 17 Nov 2013 , 3:52pm
post #2 of 3

Congratulations on your pregnancy!  I had hyperemesis so I was in bed nauseous and vomiting for 7 months.  There is a medication you can take and it is safe, it's called Zofran.  Ginger chews also helped me feel better, but I stayed in bed and took disability from work.  We lived behind a seafood restaurant too…ugh.

If you are so sick you are dehydrated you may need to refer the brides elsewhere…you will know if this is the case because you will feel like you are dying. :sad:

Good luck, hopefully you will feel better soon and it will just be a few weeks of minor discomfort!

I think babies are such a blessing!

jenmat Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jenmat Posted 17 Nov 2013 , 5:59pm
post #3 of 3

Yep, I'm on baby number 2 due in March. I had pretty bad all day MS until 14 weeks. I just barreled through. I mean, even sunshine made me sick. Seriously. 

FInd something to calm your stomach, work in spurts, take breaks, drink lots of water and know it gets better.

Congrats to you! 

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%