Looking For The Name Of The Better Cake Oven

Business By Sweet Miggs Updated 4 Nov 2013 , 6:32pm by howsweet

Sweet Miggs Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Sweet Miggs Posted 2 Nov 2013 , 11:36pm
post #1 of 8

AI also have a GE Profile convection oven and it is awful for baking pls recommend the name of the oven that works better Thank you

7 replies
Norasmom Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Norasmom Posted 2 Nov 2013 , 11:50pm
post #2 of 8

I have a Jenn- Aire.  It's an older model but it bakes like a dream. 

Sweet Miggs Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Sweet Miggs Posted 3 Nov 2013 , 2:39am
post #3 of 8

AThank you for your response. I'm hoping to find a stand alone oven for baking only as my GE Profile gas convection works well for cooking but I can't seem to find the name of a good one that's reasonably priced- thank u again!!

Phaedramax Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Phaedramax Posted 4 Nov 2013 , 1:57pm
post #4 of 8

Deluxe in Fla. 1-800-367-8931 They have ovens that are made for cakes.They will ship to you www.deluxeovens.com.

If you are a I.C.E.S they put an add in our new mag..Every "cake person" should be a I.C.E.S. members.Look them up on line.Joining also puts you in your local cake club.

itsacake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
itsacake Posted 4 Nov 2013 , 3:37pm
post #5 of 8

I have two Deluxe Ovens and although I don't know what would be better, these do not live up to their reputations and service is not readily available.

CindiM Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CindiM Posted 4 Nov 2013 , 5:45pm
post #6 of 8

I also, have 2 Deluxe ovens!

I had 2 stores, is why I ended up with two ovens.

Now, I have combined my stores into one big shop.  One oven is for cupcakes set at 350 degrees and one is for cakes as I bake my cakes at a lower temperature of 300 degrees.  So I can bake 100 cupcakes while, I am baking 3 wedding cakes.

My oldest oven is 14 years old and I use it every day.  Deluxe is a great company and the cake ovens are made specific to baking cakes!   My cakes come out perfect!

howsweet Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
howsweet Posted 4 Nov 2013 , 6:25pm
post #7 of 8

AMy oven is so old, I can't figure out what the brand is. My recipes are all adjusted for it. And that's my point - not sure if there are perfect baking ovens as your recipe is a factor. Anyway, best of luck.

howsweet Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
howsweet Posted 4 Nov 2013 , 6:32pm
post #8 of 8

AJust reread that. I didn't mean to in any way imply your search is therefore a waste of time. Ovens are certainly not created equal.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%