3 Dot (Triangle Shape )Icing Tip/nozzle

Decorating By Trudikp Updated 7 Oct 2013 , 2:58pm by Stitches

Trudikp Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Trudikp Posted 7 Oct 2013 , 12:02pm
post #1 of 2

Hello , I have just joined from the UK, i wonder if someone may be able to help - i am looking for an icing tip/nozzle that has 3 small dots in the shape of a triangle, i know that Wilton make 3 stars but i have seen 3 dots but can't remember where! many thanks Trudi

1 reply
Stitches Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Stitches Posted 7 Oct 2013 , 2:58pm
post #2 of 2

I think I bought mine at ********** dot com. I know everyone will have a different opinion.........but it doesn't work well, for me. All 3 dots are never perfect in length so I always have to go back and touch them up. It's just as fast and easier for me to use a plain tip and pipe the 3 dots myself.

Quote by @%username% on %date%