Help With Frosting Technique!

Baking By barbaro18

barbaro18 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
barbaro18 Posted 14 Sep 2013 , 3:48pm
post #1 of 1

Hello all!

I am new here and I've recently been having a lot of fun making and decorating cupcakes for various occasions. Into my next project, I came across a photo of beautiful cupcakes and I was wondering how to obtain a "folded" or "layered" swirl effect such as with the pink frosting shown on the cakes in the picture below.  Could this be achieve with the 1M tip? Or is it done with a wide flat tip working and folding each layer individually. I have not seen that particular style much but I absolutely love it.

Thank you all in advance for your help!



- Sylvio

0 replies

Quote by @%username% on %date%