Hello!

Lounge By 4chaos Updated 10 Sep 2013 , 2:19pm by 4chaos

4chaos Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
4chaos Posted 7 Sep 2013 , 3:48am
post #1 of 8

Just wanted to say hello ~

I have been a lurker here for a while and I owe you all a bit of thanks for helping me figure out how to fix a challenge or two!

I am mom who sometimes likes to take on a challenge with cake.  I enjoy baking and do a lot of it with my children who think the best part of helping in the kitchen is being the taste testers!  Sometimes cakes get donated to events or charities, sometimes they go to friends. 

Regardless, I am always in awe of what you all are able to produce here!

I'm looking forward to learning more and finally decided to come out from behind my flour bin and post... :hide:

7 replies
icer101 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
icer101 Posted 7 Sep 2013 , 4:00am
post #2 of 8

Hello, and welcome. I love this site. I ask questions and also help all that i can. Don,t be shy, we all help each other. It is fun.

Nadiaa Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Nadiaa Posted 7 Sep 2013 , 6:32am
post #3 of 8

Hi!! Welcome to CC! I love this site, it lets me talk endlessly about cake with people who love it as much as I do :) In the real world, I tend to get a kind of glazed look from hubby and my friends - hahaha! They love to eat my cake though! 

I mean, seriously. I was on Cake Wrecks last night looking around and I showed hubby some of the wedding cakes, you  know, what they ordered and what they got? Anyway, on most of them, he goes "What's wrong with that? It looks sort of the same." I gave up, lol! He just didn't see the lumpy fondant, collapsing tiers, wonky piping etc. 

That's why I love CC :) 

MimiFix Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MimiFix Posted 7 Sep 2013 , 3:16pm
post #4 of 8

Welcome, 4chaos!

cakealicious7 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakealicious7 Posted 7 Sep 2013 , 3:27pm
post #5 of 8

Hi and welcome to CC!! :grin:

Rohini Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Rohini Posted 7 Sep 2013 , 7:31pm
post #6 of 8

Hello and welcome to CC! There are a lot of awesome members here with lots of good advice!

crueaa Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
crueaa Posted 9 Sep 2013 , 10:57pm
post #7 of 8

AThanks for all the welcomes am still learning on navigating through everything

4chaos Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
4chaos Posted 10 Sep 2013 , 2:19pm
post #8 of 8

Thanks everyone!

Trying to get here more often! 

:grin:

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%