Delivery Accident

Decorating By kplatt Updated 6 Sep 2013 , 3:35am by Nadiaa

WickedGoodies Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
WickedGoodies Posted 6 Sep 2013 , 1:49am
post #31 of 37

Oh dear! I'm sorry that happened to you. Better the cake than the kid, though! I would give a full refund.  

icer101 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
icer101 Posted 6 Sep 2013 , 3:14am
post #32 of 37

Beautiful  cake.  Hate this happened to you ,Fairness to all, full refund. You will be blessed in the future.

AZCouture Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
AZCouture Posted 6 Sep 2013 , 3:16am
post #33 of 37

A

Original message sent by MimiFix

Fairly accurate summation, MB. Although I would have used a few more adjectives.   

Not bad, indeed.

AZCouture Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
AZCouture Posted 6 Sep 2013 , 3:17am
post #34 of 37

A

Original message sent by MBalaska

IMO it has. It may not have been here.  sorry, can't provide cast iron evidence of prior visual contact through computer technology links. Where is the solid proof that it is legit. :)   It is all taken in with a grain of salt & everyone takes what they need from the website. In future I'll work on not getting my tent sized tutu in a blizzard style twist. Everything here is an rather obvious mix of genuine bakers & business owners blended somewhatseamlessly with faux posters, astroturf ringers, & commercial advertising interest. [URL=http://cakecentral.com/t/761089/lightbox/post/7439253/id/3093208]http://cakecentral.com/t/761089/lightbox/post/7439253/id/3093208[/URL]

It won't open for me, poop! So is it the same photo, can anyone else see it? I love Google images search, and I'd do it myself if I wasn't on my phone.

IAmPamCakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
IAmPamCakes Posted 6 Sep 2013 , 3:22am
post #35 of 37

AWouldn't open for me either.

MBalaska Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MBalaska Posted 6 Sep 2013 , 3:31am
post #36 of 37

it's my Alaska tutu.

Don't want to take anything away from the serious and heartbreaking incidents of cakes falling/collapsing.

Eyes closed to thevaudeville. Eyes & ears wide open, notebook out, pencils sharp and get to the meat & bones of how to bake & decorate.

Nadiaa Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Nadiaa Posted 6 Sep 2013 , 3:35am
post #37 of 37

It opened for me :) Twas funny! I laughed :lol:

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%