Cafesafe Is The Best!!!

Decorating By Meeka Updated 5 Sep 2013 , 4:29pm by Norasmom

BrandisBaked Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
BrandisBaked Posted 5 Sep 2013 , 1:04pm
post #31 of 50

AI doubt they are behind it. They had just posted on their FB page that they've had their best month yet. Maybe some well intentioned customers or friends? I think they are smart enough to know how this looks.

Nadiaa Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Nadiaa Posted 5 Sep 2013 , 1:10pm
post #32 of 50

ABut it's just so weird, because none of the reviews sound genuine, they sound contrived because of the way they're written. It's not like a normal thread where there's discussion and interaction. It just sounds fake. Which makes me wonder why...

BrandisBaked Posted 5 Sep 2013 , 1:15pm
post #33 of 50

AYes, it does seem a bit contrived to me too. But I don't doubt the quality (even though I don't have one) and I just can't see the owners doing this - they are too smart from everything I've seen from their website and FB page. I think they know better than to spam CC.

Annabakescakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Annabakescakes Posted 5 Sep 2013 , 1:45pm
post #34 of 50

This thread is cheesy cheese-balls, but I am not exaggerating at all! I LOVE my cake safe! I had a 4 tier fall over last year,  3/4 of it made it to the wedding, after I brought it back to the shop to fix it up... I swear, it changed me! I was a flipping mess for every delivery for the last 10 months. In March, I went the wrong way with a cake, and I swear, by the time I got to the venue with it, i was stiff as a board, with my shoulders aching. I literally would get happy and feel high, and even get the munchies after dropping off a cake, lol. And now I feel much better about them, and I have to take a cake 40 miles this weekend, through the wilderness and gravel roads to get to a lake with a steep decline and then incline to get to the lodge. Normally it would be terrifying, but I am looking forward to it!

AZCouture Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
AZCouture Posted 5 Sep 2013 , 2:00pm
post #35 of 50

A

Original message sent by vgcea

This entire thread reads like one of those cheesy 2a.m. infomercials. Hahaha. It's good to see such glowing reviews on the product. Carry on.

Agree! With all of what you said...heh heh.

luddroth Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
luddroth Posted 5 Sep 2013 , 2:14pm
post #36 of 50

I bought the Cake Safe to transport my first wedding cake.  If you want to be able to sleep the night before a delivery and you want to look like you know what you're doing as you deliver your cake, the Cake Safe is essential.  Not only does it prevent tiers from moving AT ALL, it protects the cake from sunlight, humidity, and dust or dirt.  The cake arrives looking exactly as it did when you finished decorating.  Worth every penny and more.

SweetCarolines Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SweetCarolines Posted 5 Sep 2013 , 2:56pm
post #37 of 50

I used to be blind, and two years ago I bought my CakeSafe. UNBELIEVABLE!! I could see right away!!!

My aunt, who was in a wheelchair, bought hers and the next day she could walk. AMAZING! And her husband's leprosy disappeared right away!

Thank you, CakeSafe!!

kikiandkyle Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kikiandkyle Posted 5 Sep 2013 , 3:36pm
post #38 of 50

ACan someone please just fess up and explain why all these newly registered posters are here to chat up the cake safe? I just want to know why you all felt the need to join this site to only post one thing, which was a glowing review of one product. Because if there's something in it, I want in!

ReneeFLL Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ReneeFLL Posted 5 Sep 2013 , 3:38pm
post #39 of 50

A

Original message sent by Godot

Give me a Cakesafe (or, better yet, give me lots of money) and I'll whore myself talking it up, too.

Thats funny and pretty much sums it up. Funny how this is going on right after ices.

cakealicious7 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakealicious7 Posted 5 Sep 2013 , 3:41pm
post #40 of 50

AAnd its getting slightly annoying now

howsweet Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
howsweet Posted 5 Sep 2013 , 3:47pm
post #41 of 50

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nadiaa 

But it's just so weird, because none of the reviews sound genuine, they sound contrived because of the way they're written. It's not like a normal thread where there's discussion and interaction. It just sounds fake. Which makes me wonder why...

Not the first time, either. There was a thread a while back with quite a few extremely emphatic glowing reviews and I challenged the necessity of the product (fine product, but it's not NECESSARY) and you'd have thought I'd attacked someone's religion or something.

fafruia Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
fafruia Posted 5 Sep 2013 , 3:50pm
post #42 of 50

My husband purchased my CS for me at a cake show after I'd told him it would take me over my "spending allowance" I'd given myself.  He watched Scott and Julie do a demo, and he was sold.  He threw in a little extra "allowance" and gave me one of the best investments EVER!!  The lack of stress when I'm traveling with cakes on Houston freeways is priceless!!  Now for the paint booth.....:grin:

ReneeFLL Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ReneeFLL Posted 5 Sep 2013 , 3:57pm
post #43 of 50

AI wouldn't be so sure that cake safe isn't behind all of this. Just because they posted they had their best month yet doesn't mean it is true. Anyone can post what they want to make them look good. Then with this thread also makes me wonder how good or not that they are really doing. Trying to make up for bad sales at ICES?

What about all the cakes that don't have a topper on them? Now what do you do with that ugly hole from the rod? No patch job would fix that good enough to make it presentable! Guess you can't use the safe for those cakes.

fafruia Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
fafruia Posted 5 Sep 2013 , 4:03pm
post #44 of 50

Scott and Julie of CakeSafe have become aware of this post and are requesting that the post be stopped.  

Thank you.

cakealicious7 Posted 5 Sep 2013 , 4:04pm
post #45 of 50

A[quote name="ReneeFLL" url="/t/763262/cafesafe-is-the-best/30#post_7440087"]I wouldn't be so sure that cake safe isn't behind all of this. Just because they posted they had their best month yet doesn't mean it is true. Anyone can post what they want to make them look good. Then with this thread also makes me wonder how good or not that they are really doing. Trying to make up for bad sales at ICES?

Totally agree with you.

howsweet Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
howsweet Posted 5 Sep 2013 , 4:17pm
post #46 of 50

Quote:

Originally Posted by fafruia 

Scott and Julie of CakeSafe have become aware of this post and are requesting that the post be stopped.  

Thank you.

I didn't know we could do that. Next time I don't like  thread...

cakealicious7 Posted 5 Sep 2013 , 4:20pm
post #47 of 50

AI'm just wondering why the mods didn't stop it before and continued to let it happen.

jennicake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jennicake Posted 5 Sep 2013 , 4:23pm
post #48 of 50

AWhat's a Ca[B]f[/B]e Safe? Something to keep my coffee from spilling while I drive? I'd love one of those!

BrandisBaked Posted 5 Sep 2013 , 4:23pm
post #49 of 50

ANothing bad was happening. And maybe CC gets a cut of each sale that originated from here?

Norasmom Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Norasmom Posted 5 Sep 2013 , 4:29pm
post #50 of 50

AOh no...I'm doomed...I don't have a cake safe....

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%