Refresh

This website www.cakecentral.com/forum/t/759719/unsure-about-cheesecake-servings is currently offline. Cloudflare\'s Always Online™ shows a snapshot of this web page from the Internet Archive\'s Wayback Machine. To check for the live version, click Refresh.

Unsure About Cheesecake Servings

Decorating By Lenette

Lenette Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Lenette Posted 13 Jun 2013 , 2:17pm
post #1 of 1

I am baking cheesecakes for an event, using my regular cake pans.  I need 350 servings.  The stand I am using holds a 6, 10, 12, 14 and 14.  I have also baked a 13 inch, and two 9 inch.  I am planning to bake 2 more 13 inch and 4 more 9 inch.

 

I am worried that my math is wrong and this will not be enough.  Can anyone offer any advice please?  Should I bake more?

 

Just to recap, this is what I have planned:

6

10

12

14

14

 

3- 13 inch

6- 9 inch

 

I appreciate your input here.  Thanks!

 

ETA: I am not stacking these or anything.  Just setting them out as is.  So the servings will only be about 2 inches tall.

0 replies

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%