Business License

Decorating By 1newbaker Updated 1 Jun 2013 , 3:20pm by jason_kraft

1newbaker Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
1newbaker Posted 1 Jun 2013 , 2:57pm
post #1 of 2

AI went down to city hall to get a business license so i can bake at home and they said my township doesnt allw that i must get a commercials kitchen rent put a space. What should i do i want to back n sell at home and flea markets but need a business license first.

1 reply
jason_kraft Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jason_kraft Posted 1 Jun 2013 , 3:20pm
post #2 of 2

AI would start researching commercial kitchen rentals in your area.

Quote by @%username% on %date%