How Do I Make These Letter Topper?

Decorating By rearly Updated 31 May 2013 , 12:00pm by sachishah009

rearly Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
rearly Posted 30 May 2013 , 2:07pm
post #1 of 4

I can't seem to figure out how to find the person who made this awesome cake but I would love to know how she/he made the letter topper......any suggestions?

3 replies
therealmrsriley Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
therealmrsriley Posted 30 May 2013 , 2:27pm
post #2 of 4

You could print the letter in that font, cut it out and use it as a template with gumpaste. Some people use the cricut machines to cut letters too.

105sruss Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
105sruss Posted 31 May 2013 , 11:50am
post #3 of 4

Make a royal icing run out. Draw the letter on a piece of white paper and cover with wax paper. Go round the outline with a writing nozzle and stiff royal icing, making sure that each line or curve makes contact, and leave to dry for 24 hours. Then make some fairly loose royal icing and flood between the outline. Leave for several days to dry thoroughly before peeling off the wax paper. It's best to make more than one just in case you break it and under no circumstances put glycerine into the icing as it needs to be really hard. They look great, are totally edible and taste delicious.

sachishah009 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sachishah009 Posted 31 May 2013 , 12:00pm
post #4 of 4

I thing you can make it from sugar. you can melt sugar then spred it on letter mold. After making it cold, you get whatever you want.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%